What accents do you find sexy?

sweety2006

Please help me... I’m from Poland

Hi guys
Please help me... I’m from Poland and I’m not very accustomed with the Internet.
I hear that I can make pretty easy money by being a video chat model.
Someone recommended me a website, Live Video Chat - Live for Chat
He told me there are a lot of members because they have a full screen video chat and also the price is good.
I would like to create a chat host account there but I couldn’t manage to create one.
It keeps telling me I didn’t fill in all the required fields.

Meow

Wow this is an old thread!

OK I say.. Scottish! guy with Scottish accents :wink: and I did used to think some American Accents were hot till I moved here now it's like, ok whatever. LOL. As for chicks, chicks with mexican or russian accents.

I guess a lot of people like the British accent! there's a lot of types tho, I have the typical English accent y'know the one that people say is posh, even tho i'm not posh. But my friends up north sound COMPLETELY different. The southern people sound like farmers! haha sorry.

r0ck0ut04

loneEAGLE said:
r0ck0ut04 said:
LOl I got a bad New Joisey accent.
so whats it to ya,yo you got a fuckin' problem wit dat,dont bust my balls
theres a few quick jersey quotes !

Maybe you watched the Sapronos to many times cause I sure as hell dont sound like that lol.

Meow

r0ck0ut04 said:
loneEAGLE said:
r0ck0ut04 said:

Maybe you watched the Sapronos to many times cause I sure as hell dont sound like that lol.

Thank god!!! :twisted:

loneEAGLE

r0ck0ut04 said:
loneEAGLE said:
r0ck0ut04 said:

neither do i,i actually dont even watch the sapranos and never heard anyone say "new joisey" in my life, butt i figured ill play along with the whole stereotype thing !!

the_sullen

all of them! i am a accent whore. irish, british, texan, canadian, i dont care i love'em! even the wisconsin accent or boston its music to my ears

boodizm

I would have to say female eastern European and probably Irish accents. Even more so when they are trying to speak English.
I honestly had no idea people found Aussie accents sexy.

There are some African accents I really like. Though, I can't really relate any specific accent to a specific region in Africa.

French can be quite suiting too. It's even better when there are a few French words mixed in the sentence. :3

Dr. Doom

British accents, like a british punk rock girl, or a british kiera knightly playing domino...short hair....

Russian is very sexy to me. So is Ukraine and Polish.

Romanian/Hungarian/Italian/Czeck.

I like Irish accents because of romance and cigarettes.

East coast is good on thr right looking chick too.