What accents do you find sexy?

Quelqu'un

Ohh... I love all accents.
I love voices in general~ nothing beats a handsome voice!
haha

I really like NZ, Irish and Creole accents-- all accents seem to have their own 'attitude' and that's what I like most, I think.

Agreed - love all accents, but for me, nothing beats a British accent, then French, Spanish, Aussie, Irish, Scottish, West Indian, African accents (i.e. French & Portuguese with a twist), and the list goes on. I wish I had an accent. I guess I do to those outside the US, but a standard New England accent is so boring. Oh well...

Newtype

I know there are many accents in England and I like all of them. Sean Bean's accent is my favourite, but I don't know what the name of that accent is. I also like Irish and Scottish.

lots of people here think the brit accent is sexy???? :?

If people heard my manchester (northern english) accent, I'm sure they would change thier mind :D

Yes, it depends where in Britain the accent is from. Can assure you when people say English, they don't mean anything from Northern parts:D

South African accents are really nice

really?

again this would depend from region. those from more of the southern areas would have a more flat accent than those up north.

BleedTheFreak

I love a good Scottish accent on a girl, don't know why. Irish also and certain English ones. Even on guys they just sound cool...

MrJones

Every accent can sound great and sexy depending on who is speaking. But I always thought that the French one is my favourite. One of the main reasons why learned French :D

EscapeArtist

Southern, australian, raar. and I don't know if I find it 'sexy' but I love the african accent... Not sure exactly what accent that is but it's lovely

Darryl

Italian trying to speak in english with the odd Italian word thrown it because they don't know the word in english.

Everytime I hear it, the bella has my full attention.

B

Beatrice

Received pronunciation ;) haha, I had forgotten that was the term for it. HOTTTTT.

Spanish, too. Especially from Spain.

Haha, went back through the old posts and saw coyote's post about the Wisconsin accent. Gosh, I can't lie, that accent drives me bonkers. Not in a good way :p haha

I find Minnesota to be the worst, though. "Minnesoooooooda" :p

And wow, someone likes the Boston accent!? Ewwwwwwwwww :D Fortunately, I grew up in New Hampshire and don't have it. I live among people who have it though.... oh dear god. What a terrible sound.

Edit: Ah yes, and after hearing our lovely resident South African's voice, I have a thing for that accent too :D (though there may be other S. Africans here, but mmmm's the only one I know of)

Last edited: