The positive thread

Kiwong

I took photos of all the finishers in a local fun run on New Years Day. I let these photos be freely available on the race web site.

I went to the mall tonight. Shopped with my bro, bought some cool things.
Tomorrow going to therapy, and tomorrow night my mom will have a band performance. :]

sevenroses

I feel positive about the fact that I booked time off on March :). Can't wait to travel overseas and enjoy my 2 week vacation. I love plane rides and traveling and sightseeing :)

Chriiss

Got my Lip pierced.. Been wanting it for a while and I'm trying not to care what people think of it. Also it involved going in to the Tattoo place and asking which I was more nervous about than the piercing :D

dragonoth

I just had a 2 hour nap and I feel much better and ready to get on with the day (which mostly consists of revising for exams but exams aren't positive things unfortunately!)

Shygirl2011

I'm a good writer and singer.

And yesterday my coworkers said they were thankful that I helped them with a planogram and I did a good job on it, they make me smile. :)

Time2Begin

I've almost "beaten" social phobia. It's not completely beatable, that's not possible I don't think. But compared to before, where I would say I was in social fear 90% of the time, it is now a 30%.

It took me a loooooonnngggg time.

Fighter86

On a positive note, I am close to 2 months on my current job, next Wednesday would mark my 7th week on this job. It is a stressful and demanding job, because the employer is so difficult. I am beginning to better work with people who are late in handing in their work, by not losing my temper and totally losing it. At least I think I am making progress in this field...hopefully I can stay on long term and actually learn something, (this is my 5th job in close to a year) and get the increment I want upon confirmation (yah!) Hopefully at least things would work out on the work front, then at least one area in my life has stability.

hoddesdon

I've almost "beaten" social phobia. It's not completely beatable, that's not possible I don't think. But compared to before, where I would say I was in social fear 90% of the time, it is now a 30%.

It took me a loooooonnngggg time.

So are you going to explain how?

GoBlue72

I started cleaning my house today for the first time in a loooong time. Put four hours in on the kitchen and family room. I hate cleaning, which is why i never get around to it. But when I do get started, I'm pretty detailed about it. I also shoveled my driveway for about an hour.

hoddesdon

I have had a couple of problems on this website recently, but have not got agitated about them, or kept my cool, as the saying goes.

i'm going to suprise my parents with a dinner for two. They have been through a rough time, i think they will be very happy :)