The Confession Booth

i get the urge to drink weekends just to cure boardem , but iv got it down to just fri nights now :) i just think lifes boring and deal with it , pouring booze down my neck isnt the answer :confused: thats my confession ;)

good one......

LazyHermitCrab

lately ive been thinking about someone so much that i keep writing poems and running miles just to calm down these extreme thoughts ahhhhh....

fitftw

it's 11:20pm and part of me wants to go to the bar but I don't want to talk to anyone or be stared at...

staticreflex

I also feel ya, blackpuma, about the lies and misleading ideals of the 'furry fandom'. I am also a fan of it, but hate it when people assume this and that when most of whats said is untrue.
You just inspired me to mention my like of it here.

Didn't know what furry fandom was until I read about it hear and researched it a little. I admit I had the misconception that it was about "kinky sex between people in fox costumes" before too, but I'm glad I took the time to learn about it.

My confession is that I hate my parents with all my heart, and it sounds terrible but its true.

Castian

My confession is that I hate my parents with all my heart, and it sounds terrible but its true.

Don't feel badly; I hate my mother, to one degree or another, and I believe that if your parent really sucked that bad, they reap what they sow.

My confession is that I hate myself, but I can't seem to find out why.

Didn't know what furry fandom was until I read about it hear and researched it a little. I admit I had the misconception that it was about "kinky sex between people in fox costumes" before too, but I'm glad I took the time to learn about it.

Oh, you have no idea how glad that makes me. Most people I've met jumped to conclusions and rigidly stuck by them. It's good you took a moment to educate yourself. More people should follow your example. :3

As for the parents thing, you probably shouldn't feel to bad. I hate most of my family too, and for good reasons. ;3

awkwardamanda

I randomly dance around the house when no one's around. Of course, I often forget that the window's open.::eek:: Good thing we have a big tree in the front yard.

agoraphobickatie

i confess that, though i really like helping others, i can be really selfish.. and in arguments, i almost always flip it on the other person so they feel bad and i never have to say i'm sorry ..that's kind of my specialty? oops....

206Raider

I don't know, I am obsessed with sports - mainly basketball and football and it's like OCD it's all I know so it's all I can tell you about lol.

My dog is supposed to sleep on the floor but he would always just jump on my bed and go under the covers to the foot of the bed so I just said f*** it finally and let him do that but my bed sometimes smells like dog.

I want to be a better part of my family and teach my brother thigns and how to be a productive member of society and be there for him but I'm not. My brother never talked to me or showed me any attention so maybe it's history repeated. My nieces also look up to me like a god and I feel I'm not a good uncle, I'm the only male figure they like becase I help them with whatever they need or buy them things they need (my nephew and brother include) and my sister dates abusive boyfriends who fight all the time and I'm not there for them. All I know is that if one of them ever gets touched, I will not be coming back on this site becuase I will be in prison for a very long time.

I'm not productive at all, I say all the time that I've looked for jobs or when somebody mentions something I tell them that I'll check into that and never will. I lie a lot to get people to leave me alone.

Last edited:
In junior high I had a pretty good group of friends. I had told one of them that I was being sexually abused by my step-father. But I was so ashamed to admit it or tell anyone else I lied to her and told her I had cancer so that she would think that I was just a huge lair,and would not tell anyone about my step dad. It worked but then a couple months later I got drunk and told my mom about him anyway. Ironically she didn't believe me and they didn't get divorced for a year(he was not allowed to live with us or be near me though).......Even more ironic I recently wrote a paper about this for therapeutic reasons, and my teacher asked me if "I was full of ****".

I've tried to commit suicide. I took several bottle of pills (Tylenol and **** like that) I was a 14 so I thought that those would do the trick. They didn't and I ended up being in the hospital for three days. At one point they thought I was going to die( I believe they said I shot my liver, but its all kinda fuzzy) anyway they called in a priest to pray with me and I cussed him out.

Not sure if they were just trying to scare me about my liver that night or what because after that I started drinking and doing drugs for a couple of years. I'm clean now:)

These are my main shames. I've been in some pretty dark places, so if anyone needs someone to talk to message me.

mrb

In junior high I had a pretty good group of friends. I had told one of them that I was being sexually abused by my step-father. But I was so ashamed to admit it or tell anyone else I lied to her and told her I had cancer so that she would think that I was just a huge lair,and would not tell anyone about my step dad. It worked but then a couple months later I got drunk and told my mom about him anyway. Ironically she didn't believe me and they didn't get divorced for a year(he was not allowed to live with us or be near me though).......Even more ironic I recently wrote a paper about this for therapeutic reasons, and my teacher asked me if "I was full of ****".

I've tried to commit suicide. I took several bottle of pills (Tylenol and **** like that) I was a 14 so I thought that those would do the trick. They didn't and I ended up being in the hospital for three days. At one point they thought I was going to die( I believe they said I shot my liver, but its all kinda fuzzy) anyway they called in a priest to pray with me and I cussed him out.

Not sure if they were just trying to scare me about my liver that night or what because after that I started drinking and doing drugs for a couple of years. I'm clean now:)

These are my main shames. I've been in some pretty dark places, so if anyone needs someone to talk to message me.

you came out of it ok lol ... thats what matters ..... your still here to tell the tale , and advice others , i admire you ;) nice one gazza ......

^ thank you.:) It took me a while before I could share my story with other people.
At a bible meeting at my school(we had them every Wednesday, it was a private school) This lady said something about how keeping your story to yourself is selfish, because you never know who it could help. And how you should never be embarrassed about it because god already knows it, so if god knows your story and still loves you should not ashamed to tell anyone else. It would be like putting their opinion of you above gods. I hope that makes since.

Iseesky

At a bible meeting at my school(we had them every Wednesday, it was a private school) This lady said something about how keeping your story to yourself is selfish, because you never know who it could help.

I never thought of it that way. That's a good point! Wise lady.

I totally have a great confession...But I'm not going to admit to it on here. My pictures have been floating around so... ::p: Let's just say I have a crush on someone I shouldn't and leave it at that. :)

Honda

Well heres my Story... A few weeks ago i applied for an employment ageny in hope to get a job... Funny is they told me if you dont get hired you get a refund for the money u payed us; i was stupid not to get this mentioned on a paper and signed... Today i pass by the agency, meet the boss there tell him i want my money back and the bottom line i get angry about their stupid excuses and he doesn't like that.. He finds out he's running out of choices and my tone is starting to sound a bit harsh he becomes an ******* and starts to act all anal to find a way to get me out.. I walk out all pissed i say **** this company and **** this ****... I walk out... While i was going out i get so taken by it that i almost felt like crying about the fact he was ****ing with me cuz i felt like i gave him the space to do so... Now i think i wana drive back that the office and smack him with a wrench or something cuz thats not a way to talk to people, unless thats how that twat deals with people, i think i was someone else with a different approach; he'd probably be quite and calm like the bitch that he is....