The Confession Booth

sanitariumcalls

I try to be a good Catholic, but I've been living with my partner for 3 years unmarried, no plans to marry, on birth control and I blaspheme every day (lord's name in vain and such)

When I was in middle school I had this journal I kept taped under my bed that was filled with detailed plans and names of people I wanted to kill and torture for the bullying and **** they did to me (including my cousin who molested me for years)

I found out my partner had contacted his ex a year into our relationship and was thinking of going to see her, so I hacked his myspace and deleted it. He's fairly stupid when it comes to computer stuff, so he never caught on and has never bothered trying to look for her again.

Sometimes I visualize myself taking my partner's .40 and shooting myself...

I spend a LOT of money, mostly because I'm bored, and mostly on Ebay

In High School I cheated on the one guy I kick myself for losing about 4 times, with different guys, and to this day I feel like a complete slut

I feel guilt for all the time that I didn't put on a happy face, while everyone was having a good time, and I was just messing it up.

I feel sad Because my life isn't the way it should be, because I [/b]CAN[/b] do better, but I'm too afraid.

I feel embarrassing because I get so anxious around people, I really make a fool out of myself.

I feel Ashamed because of the fact that I don't have such a social life, like almost every teenager has..

OK .... lots of things more.. but this is well said, right =)

AGR

I think I was ruined because of society,today is hard to find good people or those who suport them,even if I find them,will I be able to recognize them or will I mistake them for another idiot?

I am only waiting for the time my mother and father pass away,then it will be my time.

I am really weird and ugly,I cant believe girls liked me in the past,I feel like they were mistaken or something.

I feel guilt for all the time that I didn't put on a happy face, while everyone was having a good time, and I was just messing it up.

I feel sad Because my life isn't the way it should be, because I [/b]CAN[/b] do better, but I'm too afraid.

I feel embarrassing because I get so anxious around people, I really make a fool out of myself.

I feel Ashamed because of the fact that I don't have such a social life, like almost every teenager has..

OK .... lots of things more.. but this is well said, right =)

This pretty much sums me up.

I'd rather live in the wild for the rest off my life, struggling to survive, then having to waste one more minute in this damned on-human-illusion build utopia they call society. I swear, analyzing it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'd rather return to basics, where I'm allow to do anything I want, without others forcing me to adjust to their ways. Here I'm just another spare part of a already too big machine.. Freedom my rear quarters. >:F

I'd rather live in the wild for the rest off my life, struggling to survive, then having to waste one more minute in this damned on-human-illusion build utopia they call society. I swear, analyzing it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'd rather return to basics, where I'm allow to do anything I want, without others forcing me to adjust to their ways. Here I'm just another spare part of a already too big machine.. Freedom my rear quarters. >:F

You never know, the way the world is going we may all be forced to go back to basics soon, would love to see some people in that situation.

McLeanJ08

My confession is that I fantasize about anime girls. I don't have figurines or dolls or anything like that, it's just that I fantasize about how much more life would be if I were dating them.

awkwardamanda

I sleep with a teddy bear, I've gotten so used to it that I find it really hard to sleep unless I'm cuddling it ::eek::

Yeah, I usually either hug the pillow I'm sleeping on or I've got a U-shaped travel pillow that I sometimes hug instead. I feel kinda pathetic for that, but oh well.

reslo

i don't have any cute confessions, just that i hit myself when i am angry~

Last edited:

Rish

I fantasized about Jumping off the ledge of the 5th floor parking deck after i left the hospital tonight. i just stared down at the ground so far away...Had a bad day in nursing clinicals. Im having alot of those lately. Theres only one semester left til i graduate but im coming to the conclusion that my awkwardness and timidity and complete lack of communication skills is really alienating me from my instructor and classmates. And i always feel like they think im a weirdo. I really feel hostility from them and I dread getting up in the morning and facing class, and patients and their families and having my instructor bore holes into me while I give meds, or perform precedures. I get so nervous and end up looking like a complete idiot. Ugh!
Not to mention trying to have small talk with my patients. What the hell am i doing trying to be a nurse?!
People are strange when you're a stranger.

sevenroses

I fantasized about Jumping off the ledge of the 5th floor parking deck after i left the hospital tonight. i just stared down at the ground so far away...Had a bad day in nursing clinicals. Im having alot of those lately. Theres only one semester left til i graduate but im coming to the conclusion that my awkwardness and timidity and complete lack of communication skills is really alienating me from my instructor and classmates. And i always feel like they think im a weirdo. I really feel hostility from them and I dread getting up in the morning and facing class, and patients and their families and having my instructor bore holes into me while I give meds, or perform precedures. I get so nervous and end up looking like a complete idiot. Ugh!
Not to mention trying to have small talk with my patients. What the hell am i doing trying to be a nurse?!
People are strange when you're a stranger.

Did you have to do those 30-45 minute presentations after each clinical rotations. I feel your pain if you had to do them. I freekin dread those.

^I'm glad you can't do it, actually. :3

Look, suicide is not a solution to anything. You're going to pass away someday anyway, so why not try to make the best of it while you're here? You can't come back from death, it's permanent, no second chances. It's not heroic, and the people around you will be devastated.

Stay strong, Jessica.. I know you're capable of bettering yourself, everybody is. ;3

greenwind

I wish I had the guts to kill myself :/

Ohey it's Queen avatar woooo! Psst, I think Queen does not approve of thinking of you killing yourself so try thinking of some other way of making your life better :).

I wish I had a virtual hammer to smack into people when they say stupid stuff that I used to think/say.