The Confession Booth

coyote

Right now i want to end it all, i can't handle what's going on in my life at all, but i need to stay strong to help my mum even though everyday i dream of dying!

The bad times won't last forever.

Just keep moving forward.

You'll find the light at the end of the tunnel.

It's always there - waiting for you.

I often feel unsure about the advice I give. Usually it's sound, but insecurities cause me to doubt any given advice until they're agreed with. It's pedy and pathetic, but true.

I am so obsessed with not being recognized as selfish that I count/pay attention to how many ''I's'' I use in a post. Eighteen, if you don't include the example. I counted them afterward to exaggeratedly stretch my point. Pedy and pathetic.

I make a lousy friend because I'm often not available to talk too. Mentally, as well as physically. When I feel bad, I will ignore everyone else. And when I do talk to them, I'm often more obsessed with impressing them then I am with helping them with their problems. Again, pedy and pathetic.

In many cases I actually like the pity. I deny this to everyone because I'm too darn afraid to let anyone see what a self obsessed, pedy, pig I really am. Well, now you know.

Just thought I'd confess this, as it might affect some here as well.

dottie

I often feel unsure about the advice I give. Usually it's sound, but insecurities cause me to doubt any given advice until they're agreed with. It's pedy and pathetic, but true.

I am so obsessed with not being recognized as selfish that I count/pay attention to how many ''I's'' I use in a post. Eighteen, if you don't include the example. I counted them afterward to exaggeratedly stretch my point. Pedy and pathetic.

I make a lousy friend because I'm often not available to talk too. Mentally, as well as physically. When I feel bad, I will ignore everyone else. And when I do talk to them, I'm often more obsessed with impressing them then I am with helping them with their problems. Again, pedy and pathetic.

In many cases I actually like the pity. I deny this to everyone because I'm too darn afraid to let anyone see what a self obsessed, pedy, pig I really am. Well, now you know.

Just thought I'd confess this, as it might affect some here as well.

just fyi i like reading posts laced with "i's". not that every sentence should start with an "i", that is too much, but if there are "i's" mixed in it seems more relatable, like there is a real person behind it. so... yeah, don't worry too much, some people like it.

drumev

The darkest thing I can think of is my obsession sort of thing with sex. It started when I was 10 or 11 years old and ended up until recently. :( I used to do/plan all sorts of unhealthy things (nothing bad to anyone else).It's not like it took over my life but it was definitely a part of it. My therapist says being exposed to your parents' sexual relations (which sadly was an often occurrece when I was a small child) can be a very traumatic experience which triggers exactly the same behaviour and at the same time brings fear of actual intimacy.
Please don't think I'm a creep, cause I'm not. :D I'm a nice, compassionate fella, pretty much harmless in social interactions. :p

I've thought of killing someone before. I was 10 at the time. Again when I was 16. Never went through with it, and never will.

If it makes you feel any better, I've threatened to kill someone before.

I used to be quite a pervert. I never did anything because of it, but it wasn't healthy, I'll say that much.

I'm often led by "alternative" sexual practices, if you will. Well-acquainted with perversion, I am.

I confess that when I was coming out of the bath yesterday, I noticed my bra was lying right beside the tub. I didn't want it to get wet as I was getting out so I chucked it in a random direction and it landed in the toilet. True story.

huzzah

I regularly have thoughts of killing people. I know I would never act upon them, but they still make me feel like a flaming pile of garbage.

fitftw

I think about suicide a lot and I don't see a point in going outside most of the time, though when I don't go outside at all for a day I get extremely pissed off.

mrb

i get the urge to drink weekends just to cure boardem , but iv got it down to just fri nights now :) i just think lifes boring and deal with it , pouring booze down my neck isnt the answer :confused: thats my confession ;)

Mr.Moon

I also feel ya, blackpuma, about the lies and misleading ideals of the 'furry fandom'. I am also a fan of it, but hate it when people assume this and that when most of whats said is untrue.
You just inspired me to mention my like of it here.