Something GOOD That Happened Today!

MsBuzzkillington

Nailed my final presentation/conversation thing for Spanish class. My partner and I did really well. We also made the teacher laugh (which was the goal) and that is always a good thing. The teacher also brought cookies because we "had been such great sports over the class". She was a super nice teacher.

Oh yeah, the best part... I got a 96% in the class and so I don't have to take the final tomorrow. Woot.

Even though it's going to be a little sad not seeing everyone everyday anymore. It was a pretty small class and once you are in there for 3 hours 4 days a week you kind of get really used to everyone. I accidentally walked out of class without saying bye to anyone I talked to. Oops. haha. Oh well. Great day still.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I've got a diploma.

Welcome to the club...

Nailed my final presentation/conversation thing for Spanish class. My partner and I did really well. We also made the teacher laugh (which was the goal) and that is always a good thing. The teacher also brought cookies because we "had been such great sports over the class". She was a super nice teacher.

Oh yeah, the best part... I got a 96% in the class and so I don't have to take the final tomorrow. Woot.

Even though it's going to be a little sad not seeing everyone everyday anymore. It was a pretty small class and once you are in there for 3 hours 4 days a week you kind of get really used to everyone. I accidentally walked out of class without saying bye to anyone I talked to. Oops. haha. Oh well. Great day still.

Awesome. Or... Asombroso... (if that's wrong, blame google)

I forgot why I came in here.

Well, at least I feel better for the moment than I have the last few nights. Does that count?

If you can forget that try forgetting why someone is angry with you. That really is interesting. They have raised voices and I stand wondering what their problem is. Then they tell me, ahhhhh, right, right forgot about that. :confused:

EnigmatiConduit

I took my dog to the beach... and there is a cool old park there too. You know those old slides that have stairs running up along side them... I taught her to run up the stairs and down the slide - She loved it! It was very sweet :D

Danfalc

Banned
Woke up to a gorgeous morning, managed to sleep In a little too, only till 8 but it sure beats waking up at 6/7 every day on the dot.

I went into school, which I have to do every 6 weeks, but it always feels good once I've achieved it.

I wish I could remember how good it feels after as I'm trying to do it. It would make things a lot easier

Hero

Something good that happened. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I accidentally left my ipod in the locker room and no-one nicked it !