Something GOOD That Happened Today!

upndwn

Yes, actually it's not that impressive but it's the highest degree that I succeeded to climb so far :p

That looks really hard. It's impressive to me at least. I have an unfounded fear of heights so I get dizzy just by looking at that video.

MsBuzzkillington

Tonight I went swimming with some friends. I was really nervous about everyone seeing me in a swimming suit, but I decided to go over there anyway. It was at a girl's house that I had never met before too so that kind of made it worse.

It was kind of dark and pretty much everyone but the girl wears glasses and has horrible eye sight. No one was wearing their glasses... so no sight and too dark, no one could see how I looked in my swimming suit anyway.

There was also a guy there who couldn't really swim but he kept trying to learn and he also conquered his fear of jumping off the diving board. It was cool to see someone over come their fear like that. Definitely was inspiring.

alwaysrunning

I joined a support group in my school and once it ended we could start interacting outside of it. We all exchanged numbers and today i texted one of the girls who stayed for the summer if she wanted to go watch a movie with me. It went pretty well, we didnt mention the stuff that went on on group and even though we knew personal stuff about each other it wasnt too awkward. I was anxious because i diidnt want to come off as too shy or too eager but i think it went well. Taking risks is paying off, though im still cautious since i dont want to get my hopes up thinking that my shyness or aversion for people will end so abruplty and fast just because im trying torid myself of it so proactively....but a good day nonetheless =)

When I woke up today, the house was empty for the first time in years. Not only that, it was also clean.

It might not sound like much, but these kinds of happenings make me very happy. Especially since it's my day off. :3

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Tonight I went swimming with some friends. I was really nervous about everyone seeing me in a swimming suit, but I decided to go over there anyway. It was at a girl's house that I had never met before too so that kind of made it worse.

It was kind of dark and pretty much everyone but the girl wears glasses and has horrible eye sight. No one was wearing their glasses... so no sight and too dark, no one could see how I looked in my swimming suit anyway.

There was also a guy there who couldn't really swim but he kept trying to learn and he also conquered his fear of jumping off the diving board. It was cool to see someone over come their fear like that. Definitely was inspiring.

If you were so nervous about everyone seeing you in your swimsuit, you could have gone naked. Cool day that you did this.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Finished my third playthrough of Mass Effect to get lvl 60. Geek I am, yep. And a freshly graduated no job too much time on my paws geek.

This seriously been wasting my mind away I can get obsessive and onetracked with a goal and had to do this, now it's done it's freeing! And now really bored.