Something GOOD That Happened Today!

I mastered making the strawberry pretzel salad today :)

strawberry_pretzel_squares.jpg

:confused::confused: It looks like a cheesecake. Why is it called a salad??

Beatmetrics

strawberry_pretzel_squares.jpg

:confused::confused: It looks like a cheesecake. Why is it called a salad??

Right?!?! It's a complete misconception. I wish I could answer that for you but still to this day ( because we've made this for years and years) I haven't found the answer as to why. I'll fill ya in when I do though.

*************Social Phobia World Challenge***********************

The unsolved mystery as to why this particular desert is called a salad??

MsBuzzkillington

I think there are other desserts that are also called salads. I think it's some kind of pistachio salad or something that basically has whipped cream and marshmallows and other dessert-y stuff in it.

Oh and Ambrosia salad or something? I bet it was the Brit's who started calling them salads...

just kidding.

My good thing today, I baked some banana bread using a new recipe and it turned out really well. Also I am going to get to play Wii with someone tonight and I am really looking forward to it. I have been playing Wii alone for so long it will be nice to have someone real to play with.

simpsons2007

It was fathers day today and my daughter has only just starting to learn how to write and she gave me a card that she wrote in herself with no help. Most of what she wrote was readable which made me feel proud of my daughter.

It was fathers day today and my daughter has only just starting to learn how to write and she gave me a card that she wrote in herself with no help. Most of what she wrote was readable which made me feel proud of my daughter.

:) this made me feel good.
Does this count as my good thing that happened today?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Forced myself to the gym. It's first REAL heatwave around here in literally 6 months. So... many gorgeous "sights" to motivate at the gym.

drganon

It has happened yet, but I know for a fact later on today I'll be getting a big mac from Mcdonalds. That always makes me happy.

Nanita

Was out with a friend, we went to see a movie that turned out to be weird and bad, afterwards we had a drink. That was a pretty good day.