Something GOOD That Happened Today!

megalon

Watched the first episode of the new Torchwood series, get me. ;)

I assume by the wink that this might be some kind of joke? Is there actually new Torchwood? Those of us that don't live in the uk need to know. I watched all of them that were on netflix but I thought it was over with the Children of Earth miniseries seeing as they pretty much all died.

Earthbound_Misfit

I bought 2 beautiful dragon goblets, a dragon sculpture, a dragon shadowbox and a gargoyle fountain.... for 23 bucks at a yard sale... AND made a friend to boot!

upndwn

A really hot girl came on to me today and I turned her away. I didn't care for her promiscuity at all.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Went out to lunch with a friend - was so out of it earlier - he literally said he was coming by whether I was ready or not so forced me to go out - thankfully - so much better getting out.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I went outside and to the park close by. I haven't been outside since last week. (I mean, further then the vicinity of my home)

MaliceInWickedland

Ummm... oh! There was a duck in my backyard earlier :D
Not really a good thing, but it was pretty interesting~
...Until Gizmo chased it away :/

I found out I don't have a blood clot in my leg! Before hand, I had sworn to God/Buddha/Allah/The Magic Toothbrush/Harry Potter/etc. that if I came out okay, I would curse less. So here it goes. ;)