Something GOOD That Happened Today!

MrJones

Relieved because I spoke to my friend who I thought was angry with me. All fine and normal and there hadn't been an issue at all, so it seems.

Now just relaxing with some burning incense and listening to my travel songs. Fond memories. I'm full of hope that 2012 will take me back there amongst some of the most inspirational people I ever met :')
I'm glad it went well with your friend, twig :)

Good luck for next year, I hope it all goes better than this year!

twiggle

I'm glad it went well with your friend, twig :)

Good luck for next year, I hope it all goes better than this year!

Thanks :) In a funny way I think I needed this year. Unpleasant though it was at times.
We all need a good soul-search from time to time.

Silatuyok

Took a walk to the river this evening and sat on the bank for a bit watching the water go by. It was very peaceful, and I'm extremely grateful to be living in a safe neighborhood. All is well in my little world.

MikeyC

Took a walk to the river this evening and sat on the bank for a bit watching the water go by. It was very peaceful, and I'm extremely grateful to be living in a safe neighborhood. All is well in my little world.
Now, how much better is your quality of life when you're living in a neighbourhood where you are safe and can go anywhere and not have to worry about harm? I'm so glad you're living in a nice place so you can enjoy the little things like the river completely stress-free.

Moa

I found the courage to text a girl I met last year. She was happy to hear from me, and we made plans to have lunch.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My car cut off in a drive-thru, but then thankfully cranked right-back up. People are already annoyed and driving like lunatics due to the holidays, so it would've been a nightmare-and-a-half to be stalled in line like that.

KiaKaha

Banned
I just hosted another social anxiety disorder meetup support group today. It went really well... 5 people showed up, and they were all really nice people...empathetic and understanding and friendly.

Quite surprising how people with anxiety disorders can be quite chatty.... It always interests me that shyness/social phobia manifests itself with overtalking, rather than being quiet.

The next one I hope more people will attend. Being so close to christmas a lot of people were busy. Makes me happy.

Silatuyok

I just hosted another social anxiety disorder meetup support group today. It went really well... 5 people showed up, and they were all really nice people...empathetic and understanding and friendly.

Quite surprising how people with anxiety disorders can be quite chatty.... It always interests me that shyness/social phobia manifests itself with overtalking, rather than being quiet.

The next one I hope more people will attend. Being so close to christmas a lot of people were busy. Makes me happy.

That's wonderful!

wow, thats sounds really good. Thats brave of you to be able to host something like that.
I wish there was a SA meetup group like that where I live.

MikeyC

My car cut off in a drive-thru, but then thankfully cranked right-back up. People are already annoyed and driving like lunatics due to the holidays, so it would've been a nightmare-and-a-half to be stalled in line like that.
There are worse places to break down...but not much worse. Thankfully your car did start up again.

That's great! I hope this makes you all feel better and you can overcome your fears. What a great story. :)

I wasn't struck by yet another random onset of depression so yay to that.
Yay is right!

Phoenixx

- Caught one of my favorite episodes of Supernatural on tv today (not like I don't have it recorded already :rolleyes:).
- Watched a pretty decent film from my lineup I have recorded on the DVR (my lineup has been a bit disappointing lately)
- We finally have snow! More than a dusting!! :D It was super cold today though (It feels like -8 right now D:), so I didn't even bother going outside.