Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Good saturday morning... God I love weekends

coffee-books-snow.jpg

LoyalXenite

So my neighbors eldest daughter is currently trying to break into the house. She and her mother are on the outs and her mother has custody of her son and she isnt allowed near him. Really not sure what to do, should I call the neighbor? I dont wanna get involved coz she is clearly on drugs and I really dont want to have my house brought into that mess.. but on the other hand neighbor might get pissy that I didnt help.. I mean she has no way of knowing I know unless the daughter says something.. so probably wouldnt know and I can get away with not getting involved? I really dont want to get involved in any drama, I only enjoy drama from a distance :LOL:..

What would you guys do?

LoyalXenite

So my neighbors eldest daughter is currently trying to break into the house. She and her mother are on the outs and her mother has custody of her son and she isnt allowed near him. Really not sure what to do, should I call the neighbor? I dont wanna get involved coz she is clearly on drugs and I really dont want to have my house brought into that mess.. but on the other hand neighbor might get pissy that I didnt help.. I mean she has no way of knowing I know unless the daughter says something.. so probably wouldnt know and I can get away with not getting involved? I really dont want to get involved in any drama, I only enjoy drama from a distance :LOL:..

What would you guys do?

Saved from having to make a decision, the neighbor came home. There is currently a screaming match happening which is rather frustrating coz I was just about to get something from my car, but I sure as hell dont wanna get dragged into any argument that has nothing to do with me so waiting for the police to come and remove her before I go out there :oops::LOL: (this isnt even the first time its happened today apparently it happened while I was out, my dad told me it was only a few hours ago)

PugofCrydee

What would you guys do?
I think if I was on good terms with my neighbor I'd probably try to be a good neighbor back to them, so Id probably call him/her.
Especially if she was damaging the house trying to get in.

LoyalXenite

I think if I was on good terms with my neighbor I'd probably try to be a good neighbor back to them, so Id probably call him/her.
Especially if she was damaging the house trying to get in.

We're on fine terms but she does aggravate me by constantly just expecting me to do things for her or just look after her kid and sometmes the grandkid too, like I'll come round to fix the computer and she'll be like oh im just going to the shop and she'll just leave me there with her 13yr old daughter and like 3(?) year old grandson and be gone for like an hour. When what I came to fix wouldve taken in total 3 or 4 minutes. She does stuff like that a lot so I really try to avoid her as much as possible. Literally this morning she called me at 7:12am, who does that to a person, especially when you know that person doesnt sleep at night and sleeps in the morning.. not to mention that her youngest daughter is always coming around and she is a spoilt brat with an attitude problem a lot of the time.. just drives me crazy. I dont mind the company when she is behaving but sometimes she has such an attitude and is so damn rude I wanna just smack her (I dont obviously) :LOL:

Hmm.. to buy or not to buy.... that is the question
View attachment 4169

Did you buy?

When I logged to SPW a few mins ago, this is what greeted me :oops::LOL:
View attachment 4170

Go fo it dude, he looks friendly :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hmmm... ah wonder how much it’d cost to have an electric guitar custom made, if ah bought everything and it just needs to be put together ? :unsure:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah don’t think my youngest niece is going to get bored of saying name any time soon. :LOL:

Today, when my mother (her granny) brought her round cuz my mum wus babysitting, there was a parcel left at the door that was addressed to me. Not long after I hear my mum telling my nieces to hurry in the house cuz it was cold outside, and they’re both inside, I overhear my mum saying: “That’s a parcel for Graeme... let’s take it up to him”

At that my niece just starts: “Graeme... Graeme... Graeme”, as she n’ my mum make their way upstairs to my room to bring me this parcel. And ma mum going, “Aye, let’s go n’ see Graeme”. Upon opening my bedroom, my mum exclaims: “There’s Graeme !” As she hands me the parcel, all the while my niece is still just going: “Graeme... Graeme... Graeme”

Then, similarly she starts saying to my mum: “Here comes Graeme”, as she hears me coming downstairs to use the toliet. And my mum responses saying: “Aye, Graeme’s just down getting the toilet” After I come outta the bathroom, the living door is open, and I just see my niece just get up and run across the living room. Then she peeks her round the living room and yells, “Graeme !” Trying not laugh, I just say “Hiya !” as my niece smiles back at me... :ROFLMAO:

PugofCrydee

What if.. none of us are really here?
I mean, actually human, actually living these lives as our one and only true lives?

What if... each one if us is an alien life form - or an advanced human species for that matter - and we are inside a game.. an experience? What if each and every one of us has chosen to have the experience where we live as a 21st century human? Yet it is so designed to be truly real while we live it? With all the emotions and physical senses?

What if when we die its "game over" in this human plane.. but when death occurs here we just wake up in our true life? One as an alien or advanced species?

LoyalXenite

What if.. none of us are really here?
I mean, actually human, actually living these lives as our one and only true lives?

What if... each one if us is an alien life form - or an advanced human species for that matter - and we are inside a game.. an experience? What if each and every one of us has chosen to have the experience where we live as a 21st century human? Yet it is so designed to be truly real while we live it? With all the emotions and physical senses?

What if when we die its "game over" in this human plane.. but when death occurs here we just wake up in our true life? One as an alien or advanced species?

Maybe we are all just a simulation entirely, nothing but coding written by some other race