Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

LoyalXenite

Been hearing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer a lot and what a strange song it is..

Someone who is different is excluded socially. Then, because their leader picked him and gets a job the others "love" him.

Thats some weird demented s h i t.

Pretty much describes our society really.

h13qwkc3oq3y.jpg

Kiwong

Spending xmas alone means I can avoid the last minute shopping crowds. I don't have to travel miles on busy highways to visit far flung relos.

What do you do when you can’t make your mind up about something? I am always so indecisive which is especially bad when it’s involving someone else :/

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
do others like this avatar better or the other one? i liked the other one bc it looked cute and it said something about Heaven like stairway to Heaven but i really like this scenery with the rainbow. i think i'll keep it to this one from now on.
I like the rainbow :)

LoyalXenite

What do you do when you can’t make your mind up about something? I am always so indecisive which is especially bad when it’s involving someone else :/

Try flipping a coin, theres meant to be this thing that if you flip a coin and it tells you what you really wanted to choose because if you're disappointed by the coin flip results then you know that you really wanted the other option.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
do others like this avatar better or the other one? i liked the other one bc it looked cute and it said something about Heaven like stairway to Heaven but i really like this scenery with the rainbow. i think i'll keep it to this one from now on.

I like this one with the reflexion of the rainbow in the water

DeadmanWalking

Try flipping a coin, theres meant to be this thing that if you flip a coin and it tells you what you really wanted to choose because if you're disappointed by the coin flip results then you know that you really wanted the other option.
That's the first I've heard of something like that. It sounds reasonable though. Who told you about that?

I mean, typically, I just stop everything, sit down, and figure out what would best lead to my happiness and figure out what's making me doubt stuff, typically over calming music so that I'm in the right state of mind to be making good decisions. But, I'm a thinker (too much so, sometimes). I like rationalizing stuff and working with logic, so I know my methods may not be best for everyone.