Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MollyBeGood

Could you share your jokes to us if you don't mind? I have one that I've heard of. it goes like this:
lady: you're hot
guy: thank you
lady: no! you're pants r on fire!

That’s pretty silly 😝

I actually have a self-deprecating sense of humor. I am usually laughing at myself and how stupid, ugly, lazy, what a loser etc.. I am.
I think it’s actually really healthy to be able to laugh at yourself and helps for me not to take life so seriously which I do-that seriousness ruins me.

LoyalXenite

Cool! Is she a hunting dog then or just a pet? They are bred to hunt wild pigs that’s pretty amazing.

Definitely just a pet, Im too much of an animal lover to hunt. Though she does like to hunt on her own, theres a mouse hanging around the bird cage lately and she is determined to find it... Though it doesnt compare to her determination to catch the damn thunder :rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL: She's lucky she is pretty

LoyalXenite

I enjoy my own company more and more. I even laugh at my own jokes...I wonder...is this weird?
Probably.
Oh well.

I laugh at my own jokes constantly, its a problem when Im out in public though, coz I think of something funny and Im somewhere I shouldnt laugh or it would look crazy for me to be alone and laughing :LOL:

Im also skilled at the a self-deprecating sense of humor but I've been trying to lay off the self deprecating humor because its actually apparently rather damaging to your mental health/self esteem

MollyBeGood

Definitely just a pet, Im too much of an animal lover to hunt. Though she does like to hunt on her own, theres a mouse hanging around the bird cage lately and she is determined to find it... Though it doesnt compare to her determination to catch the damn thunder :rolleyes::rolleyes::LOL::LOL: She's lucky she is pretty
We have wild pigs down in Texas and apparently they run in packs and can kill your pets, ruin your gardens etc..
People hunt them with bow and arrow for sport and they taste pretty good so their meat doesn’t go to waste. I love animals too but I do eat meat.
I bet your dog has some great hunting instincts.

lily

Just hit reply to all the messages you want to quote, they stack-up in the box.
Wow thanks FountainandFairfax, i didn't do it that way, lol. Now i have another question: how come in the likes it says lily, Pacific Loner, FountainandFairfax and '2 others', sometimes it says and '1 other person'. why don't they show the usernames? is there an option you can do that or is it trying to save space? not that i want to do that.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Wow thanks FountainandFairfax, i didn't do it that way, lol. Now i have another question: how come in the likes it says lily, Pacific Loner, FountainandFairfax and '2 others', sometimes it says and '1 other person'. why don't they show the usernames? is there an option you can do that or is it trying to save space? not that i want to do that.

I think it just runs out of space if the names are too long. Click it and it will show you who else liked your post.

MollyBeGood

I had the best experience at the dentist today. My new dentist is so fine! He even had a sexy foreign accent and told me my teeth were very nice-I hate my teeth all of my life! I can't wait to go back to the dentist now! I wonder was he just being nice to me? Or is he like this to everyone...