Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Hoppy

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 40,000 Feet and Climbing."

Air force quote

Hoppy

An Army guy is sitting at a bar wearing a shirt that says "Marines suck".

Sure enough, two marines walk up.

One of the Marines says, "WHAT DOES THAT SHIRT SAY!?!?!?!"

So the Army guy responds, "thats the first thing I hate about Marines, they cant read."

The other Marine growles, "What did you say!?!"

The Army guy responds, "Thats the second thing I hate about Marines, they cant hear."

Then the first Marine demands that they take this outside.

Two minutes later the Army guy walks back into the bar unharmed. The bartender askes what happened to the two Marines.

The army guy responds, "Thats the third thing I hate about Marines, they bring knives to gunfights."

Just for Coyote

ARRRGGHHH!!! I can't download any games I'm interested in because I have Mac OS 10.5.8 (Leopard), and most things require at minimum 10.6 (Snow Leopard). This completely sucks. I can't afford a new OS and I can't afford a new computer. Poor, poor me :p

...but really, it sucks :(

ARRRGGHHH!!! I can't download any games I'm interested in because I have Mac OS 10.5.8 (Leopard), and most things require at minimum 10.6 (Snow Leopard). This completely sucks. I can't afford a new OS and I can't afford a new computer. Poor, poor me :p

...but really, it sucks :(

Gaming on a mac?

TheTemp

Made my class laugh today. Which was awesome. :)

I WISH THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS EYE CONTACT THOUGH... I try so hard every day.....but it's still not an effortless beautiful thing for me! This is the last phase of my social anxiety but it's a crucial part of basic communication.

DeadmanWalking

Made my class laugh today. Which was awesome. :)

I WISH THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS EYE CONTACT THOUGH... I try so hard every day.....but it's still not an effortless beautiful thing for me! This is the last phase of my social anxiety but it's a crucial part of basic communication.

Ratchet Gladiator VGM: Challenge Complete - YouTube

Congratulations:D! As for eye contact, just try to look at people for short bursts of time. It's what I do and what I've been advised to do; people don't bother me too much about not looking at them all the time too:).

What are peoples opinions of mushrooms? Yea or Nay? Tasty or not so much?

I like the taste of mushrooms when incorporated into certain dishes, but I don't like them by themselves, and I don't like them whole in a dish :p

Not sure if that's helpful, haha.

TheTemp

DeadmanWalking,

Thank you! :D:D

Short bursts, that's exactly what I'm doing. But I wanna perfect it! I wanna gaze, not just look. I'm tired of "surviving" encounters, I wanna indulge in moments with people, not just "get through them". I hope you get what I mean. I think time is what I need, but I think there is something I could be doing to better my situation and get where I wanna be. :)

U

user deleted

I don't like it when people self-diagnose. Bipolar disorder for example isn't just feeling really happy and then really sad. Schizophrenia isn't just hearing voices. Get a clue before you decide to announce to everyone the pain and suffering you're going through due to your recent self-diagnosis of something you don't have.

Edit: This isn't directed towards anyone.

DeadmanWalking

DeadmanWalking,

Thank you! :D:D

Short bursts, that's exactly what I'm doing. But I wanna perfect it! I wanna gaze, not just look. I'm tired of "surviving" encounters, I wanna indulge in moments with people, not just "get through them". I hope you get what I mean. I think time is what I need, but I think there is something I could be doing to better my situation and get where I wanna be. :)

Well, if you want to improve on eye contact, then the only thing I can think of is practice. Look at people for longer and longer periods of time. Look and push yourself to keep looking, even when you want to look away. You'll get it eventually:). Other than that, just let down your guard and enjoy the moments with people.

TheTemp

Well, if you want to improve on eye contact, then the only thing I can think of is practice. Look at people for longer and longer periods of time. Look and push yourself to keep looking, even when you want to look away. You'll get it eventually:). Other than that, just let down your guard and enjoy the moments with people.

Exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks! I take advice on here very seriously, ironically, I'll be less serious and hopefully give way to some long-lasting eye contact.

Beatmetrics

Nothing wrong with tall/heavy set men that wear glasses. He would be extremely cute if he didn't have a mouth like a sailor or toned down his pervetedness. He's really smart and techy that makes you think twice if your will to putting up to his crap. He's cute but i just know there would alot of arguments only reason why i never said yes to him.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I'm trying to find an e-mail address from a former teacher of mine. I've been looking for it on and off for a while now and it disappoints me I can't find it. :( I'm trying to connect to the school's webpage and it's so incredibly slow it just times out. It's definitely a problem on their end, their network never used to be good at all. Makes me sad though that before I graduated I said I would keep in touch and I haven't talked to him or seen him in over a year.

JuiceB

Wish I could just set all life's problems aside and just go somewhere. Some place tropical would be fine.