Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Someone motivate me to do my homework pls.

:p
I have a Taser. I will zap you if you don't do your homework! ;)

Sometimes reading the news can be very scary... Especially when it relates to politics...
The news can be scary no matter what.

See, the thing is that the news only shows the worst of human society: the murders, the suicides, the bashings, the deaths, and so on. Some of these stories can be sensationalised, too. It's all for ratings. People are more likely to tune in if it's terrible and barbaric.

I constantly try to not watch or read the news, but it's hard to stay away. Some stories upset me, especially ones to do with money/financial hardship because I know that could be me one day as the economy is so fragile, and it's so out of my control. I also agree that politics suck, too.

i dreamed that I'm in my hometown and i spent a night with this lovely girl. one of the best dreams in my life.
I think that would be a very lovely dream for anyone. :)

U

user deleted

Wish I could manage a day with my friends without being subjected to the overuse of the word mainstream.

Starry

Sad. :( I finished Final Fantasy XII... Well, actually I finished the plot, but I have a lot to do in terms of completing the game... A very unsatisfactory ending, in my opinion... (Okay, I admit it, I just wanted more Balthier... Is it wrong that I happen to find him incredibly attractive? hehe) But now it's all going to feel so empty... Just building up and completing the marks for the sake of it, not for the game.. *Sigh* And it was all too easy at the end... My characters were leveled up too much to struggle against the bosses... (Level 62 for the boys and 60 for the girls with the best weapons for them all.)

On a different note, my chocolate marble cake has just come out of the oven... Once it's cool I shall make a chocolate ganache to cover it with...

dancingintherain

I don't want to die alone.
I just watched a documentary about this woman who stopped seeing all her friends and lived alone. She died from unknown causes and was left rotting in her apartment for three years and no-one noticed. Not even the smell

Because I don't really watch TV, I am often really, REALLY late when it comes to finding out about shows that I actually enjoy.

Adventure Time has been around for a while now, and I just discovered this year that I like it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender was around from 2005-2008 and I always thought it looked stupid... until just recently I happened to be in the living room while my siblings were watching reruns, and I found I actually really like the show. Probably going to get the all three seasons and watch them on my own. The show reminds me a lot of the Final Fantasy franchise, and I LOVE the steampunk elements.

Sad. :( I finished Final Fantasy XII... Well, actually I finished the plot, but I have a lot to do in terms of completing the game... A very unsatisfactory ending, in my opinion... (Okay, I admit it, I just wanted more Balthier... Is it wrong that I happen to find him incredibly attractive? hehe) But now it's all going to feel so empty... Just building up and completing the marks for the sake of it, not for the game.. *Sigh* And it was all too easy at the end... My characters were leveled up too much to struggle against the bosses... (Level 62 for the boys and 60 for the girls with the best weapons for them all.)

On a different note, my chocolate marble cake has just come out of the oven... Once it's cool I shall make a chocolate ganache to cover it with...

You play Final Fantasy? :D You are awesome. haha

Can I come over and we can play FF and eat that cake you just made? :D

:p

Last edited:
I don't want to die alone.
I just watched a documentary about this woman who stopped seeing all her friends and lived alone. She died from unknown causes and was left rotting in her apartment for three years and no-one noticed. Not even the smell

I heard something similar recently, about an older woman who became depressed and stopped seeing people, and she died in her apartment alone as well, and was rotting for a long time and no one noticed. Maybe it's the same story... Very sad stuff :(

Anyway, I'm spamming the thread because even though someone told me how to multiquote, it still confuses me :rolleyes:

dancingintherain

I heard something similar recently, about an older woman who became depressed and stopped seeing people, and she died in her apartment alone as well, and was rotting for a long time and no one noticed. Maybe it's the same story... Very sad stuff :(

Anyway, I'm spamming the thread because even though someone told me how to multiquote, it still confuses me :rolleyes:

it was joyce carol vincent aged 38. There were also two others who were forgotten in the UK

tumblr_mbdre35TO01qciesyo1_500.jpg

Phoenixx

Because I don't really watch TV, I am often really, REALLY late when it comes to finding out about shows that I actually enjoy.

Adventure Time has been around for a while now, and I just discovered this year that I like it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender was around from 2005-2008 and I always thought it looked stupid... until just recently I happened to be in the living room while my siblings were watching reruns, and I found I actually really like the show. Probably going to get the all three seasons and watch them on my own. The show reminds me a lot of the Final Fantasy franchise, and I LOVE the steampunk elements.
^ I started watching a little bit of Adventure Time last year. I don't watch it regularly, but there's just something so ridiculous about it I really like. It's one of those cartoons that is so weird and odd it's funny.

I've been wanting to check out Avatar too. I remember seeing previews of it when it first came out and I thought it looked really stupid then. I've since heard nothing but good things about it, as well as that new Korra (is that right?) spinoff, so it's definitely something I'll probably check out someday.

^ I started watching a little bit of Adventure Time last year. I don't watch it regularly, but there's just something so ridiculous about it I really like. It's one of those cartoons that is so weird and odd it's funny.

I've been wanting to check out Avatar too. I remember seeing previews of it when it first came out and I thought it looked really stupid then. I've since heard nothing but good things about it, as well as that new Korra (is that right?) spinoff, so it's definitely something I'll probably check out someday.

Both animated Avatar series are amazing (avoid the life action movie like the plague, though). It's one of those shows that gradually grow on you. Not to mention that Legend of Korra, an unplanned continuation, connects seemlessly quality/story wise.

JuiceB

Both animated Avatar series are amazing (avoid the life action movie like the plague, though). It's one of those shows that gradually grow on you. Not to mention that Legend of Korra, an unplanned continuation, connects seemlessly quality/story wise.
I actually loved those shows too. I'm waiting for season 2 of Legend of Korra. And yes I'm 35 but I love animation like this. I am also a big fan of DCAU as well as some anime titles.

I actually loved those shows too. I'm waiting for season 2 of Legend of Korra. And yes I'm 35 but I love animation like this. I am also a big fan of DCAU as well as some anime titles.

Avatar is one of those rare shows that is literally for everyone (given they like the story/premise). Oh, and if I'm not mistaken Book 2 of Legend of Korra will start in April 2013. ;3