Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Chess

"Hm, I need to study for my test in my programming class next week..."

*writes a program for that*

Lol.

Nathália

My life changed today... I found a bakery close to my place where they sell cranberries & chocolate gluten free bread

That sounds sapid. :)

Just had a wonderful thought. I've been starting to doing things alone again. Literally, I go to places to crowded places filled with couples and big groups of friends and just sit alone. Watch what ever movie/event/dine out whatever. I do it and peace rains over me again. Not bound by any relationship be that romanticlly or friendship. I think what i'm use to is being pulled every which direction then on top of that trying to please everyone and not stepping on toes. To be alone is the most peaceful thing to do. On that same line you begin to see your self and start to remember I'M COOL AS FU**. No need to mope thinking i'm not but seriously I am one Kooky fun loving girl who has a softer side of course. Just thought is share...I forgot how wonderful it felt to not be bound by anyones expectations. Makes we want to throw away my cell phone and turn off my phone and get back to what really matters in life. LIVING!!

... all this time this is what causes my depression. lol

I love the fact that I can do only what a limited amount of people can. Enjoy myself. NO DRAMA period! I'm not becoming stuck up. Im just tired and wore out of the Friend to foe relationships that seem to go on. Through done with it. FINETO! lol

I'm similar. That is not being "stuck up", if people bring in a lot of unnecessary problems, you're not obligated to put up with them.

MikeyC

Played a gig last night, and going out tonight to watch a gig. It was successful for me despite a few hiccups. Ended up staying up over 24 hours because I didn't end up getting back home until after 4am. After this weekend I really need to start detoxing my body!

Starry

Hawthorn jelly is very nice... We collected some hawthorn the other day and making "jelly" with it is so simple... First you squish them all up into a gooey mess, adding water if it's little dry, then you squeeze it through a sieve to remove all the seeds, then add a little bit of sugar, just to sweeten it, then leave it in a bowl to set... And hour or to later, you have "jelly"... And it's very nice and healthy... Good for the heart, apparently... also very rich in antioxidants.

Phoenixx

My brother went to Michigan for the weekend, it's raining, and Tumblr is down for the whole day. I should be able to accomplish a lot today.

Hoppy

542023_291191537652901_115091206_n.jpg

MrJones

Sometimes reading the news can be very scary... Especially when it relates to politics...
One of the things that helped me lift my mood is stop watching and reading the news. Most of the things just got me depressed and if there's something I should know I always have someone telling me, so I'm not totally disconnected either.

It's so nice out today... I should go for a walk before it gets dark.

My birthday is in three days and my mother wants me to think of something I want that's relatively inexpensive. I have no idea. Maybe I should just ask for some books I've been wanting to buy? Or some toiletries I need? (haha, is that lame?). I don't knowwwwwww. I do know that I want a chocolate fudge cake, though, instead of a traditional birthday cake :D Not sure what I want for dinner either :/

Nathália

Sometimes reading the news can be very scary... Especially when it relates to politics...

I become oblivious to the world at moments, forgetting how barbaric and dark it is. The news slide me into another zone that's deeper than any hole a rabbit can crawl down in. Yea.

cowboyup

I become oblivious to the world at moments, forgetting how barbaric and dark it is. The news slide me into another zone that's deeper than any hole a rabbit can crawl down in. Yea.

@Beleza...are we sisters? you described how I am feeling to a T
...stopped by your tumblr .... niiccee :)

Phoenixx

@Beleza...are we sisters? you described how I am feeling to a T
...stopped by your tumblr .... niiccee :)
I didn't even realize you had a tumblr, Beleza, until she ^ said something about it. Sneaky little url you have in your sig. ;) You have some nice pictures on your blog. I might have to start following you. ::p:

cowboyup

I didn't even realize you had a tumblr, Beleza, until she ^ said something about it. Sneaky little url you have in your sig. ;) You have some nice pictures on your blog. I might have to start following you. ::p:

@Phoenixx...haha, stopped by your tumblr too :) awesome
I see you like Rick Riordan books as well

Gaucho

i dreamed that I'm in my hometown and i spent a night with this lovely girl. one of the best dreams in my life.