Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Finally finished my last exam and now I'm freeeeeeeeee!!

MY summer has begun :D

btw after the exam I went with a couple of (friends?) to a bar and have a beer. It was a little awkward at first but it feels nice to see that there are still nice people out there. They even invited me, as I had no money :D

Nicely done.
This calls for the applause ...
applause.gif

Phoenixx

i can bare with taste of a dead cow. turkeys and chickens taste awful and gross :p
yay, i'm a pescetarian no more~ whooo
i wonder who else can i try eating now.
any suggestions?
^ Buffalo. No seriously, it tastes pretty lean. I love it anyway. Can be pretty hard to find though, depending on your area.

simpsons2007

It was good thank you! Very relaxed, and he's kinda like me in the sense that neither of us ever like to commit to anything so I think we're just going to take it as it comes. But... he had a bad breath to kiss haha. Perhaps I should have offered a gum or something, but I hadn't realised it would be that bad. Its because he ate crab cakes at the Mexican. (Oh dear, I need to remember I'm posting all this in public haha)
Thanks for asking, simpsons:) (Awesome show to name yourself after btw!)

I'm glad it went ok. Don't worry about what you post no of us well ever tell anyone lol. :)

Going back in time would also save you from reading all the mindless responses to your time consuming post. And to think you could have spent all that time and energy doing something productive:eek::rolleyes:

Yeah, I know right. D:

And the list goes on. I could have;

Sharpened half a pencil,
taken 9-10 breaths,
counted to 30,
opened my E-mail,
looked at my clock.. twice,
and contemplated on who let the dogs out.

What have I done. D:

alwaysrunning

i wish i had a hug machine.

me too!!! except it would give real hugs, the ones that actually make you feel better after a crappy day, not one of those heart-hearted halway hugs ppl give when they see each other in the street. Either hug me right or dont hug me at all :mad:

^Yup, working quite well if you ask me :D

I'm probably gonna get ran over for visiting this site, but oh well, it was worth it 8)

I was going to truck-hug you.. with an actual truck before you just said that. But I suppose a handshake is just as nice.. and will result in a few less broken bones. :3