Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I hate how I let my mom take my good mood and spoil it completely. I offered to clean to entire kitchen, and she declined, but now she's trying to brainwash me that i'm doing this and doing that to be sneaky and do this or that to her on purpose. I offered to clean the kitchen to make her look bad. Yeah, that must be it.

Sorry... seemingly teenage rantings

Oh wow, I don't want to sound like I'm insulting your mother but that's was a very dirty thing of her to think/say. I mean, that was a nice gesture, and she literally turned it into something negative by over analyzing.

I mean accusing your own daughter of being a manipulative liar when she's only trying to help out around the house is a pretty serious thing. It's fully within your right to be angry here.

simpsons2007

Do you want to be the first to try eating them, Simpy? ::p:

And ewww parmesan... or parmeJan like some people pronounce it... fried-foot pasta bake.

Fried foot pasta bake sounds nice. But I think I'll have the fish deep fried in batter and some cheesy feet chips. :)

coyote

If it hadn't been for you guys having the bright idea of eating strips of beef you'd left out in the sun for a year, we Brits would never have been importing beef jerky!

(Delicious though that is. Mmm.)

we learned that from the native americans :]

I like horsing around

Hay, me too.

My pony friend has to really strain to be heard. He's a little hoarse you see.

A poorly-looking horse limps into a bar with a bandage round his head. He orders a glass of champagne, a vintage brandy and two pints of Guinness. He downs the lot and says to the barman: “I shouldn’t really be drinking this with what I’ve got?”. “Why, what have you got?”. “About £2 and a carrot.”

Ok, so the last one wasn't really a horse joke, but my random thought is that I love jokes

Last edited:
Same here!.
I have a fear that the doctor won't believe what I am telling him about.

I always get the sense that the doctor is under-examining. Last time for example, I had a strong suspicious that I had a parasite, so we called them to ask what to do. The only thing they did is write a prescription to a universal worm killer without ever requesting me to drop by or anything.

At the dentist it is the other extreme, where they insist that I make another appointment to get fillings ever time I go there. While my teeth are relatively fine. Which is good when you think about it, because they're obviously very concerned about their patients. But it does make me dread going there, because it's never just a ''let's get this over with''-type of situation. :/

Why do I like white people music? o_O

Gawd, I'm so white-washed :D

Oh well. (I kinda like being a part of two cultures completely, it makes life more rich/fun)

I always get the sense that the doctor is under-examining. Last time for example, I had a strong suspicious that I had a parasite, so we called them to ask what to do. The only thing they did is write a prescription to a universal worm killer without ever requesting me to drop by or anything.

At the dentist it is the other extreme, where they insist that I make another appointment to get fillings ever time I go there. While my teeth are relatively fine. Which is good when you think about it, because they're obviously very concerned about their patients. But it does make me dread going there, because it's never just a ''let's get this over with''-type of situation. :/

Do you trust your Dentist puma?
I find that having a Dentist that you can trust makes the dread a little bit more bearable.

simpsons2007

I feel like that too, it's like I love being alone, but the fear of being left out or the idea that I might be pulling away from my friends just scares me.::(:

Try not to pull away from your friends too much, I did that and I pushed them away to far and I've lost contact with them. Not seen or spoke to them in about 8yrs or so.

Do you trust your Dentist puma?
I find that having a Dentist that you can trust makes the dread a little bit more bearable.

They are trust worthy, and very good at their job. But still, I can never convince myself to trust them. I just don't really like people fishing around in there. But that's not really their fault, I have subconscious touch/interaction rules that strictly go against the examination, causing an internal conflict.

It's made easier by rationalizing, but it's not likely to become comfortable any time soon. Baby steps. ;3

Nanita

Hay, me too.

My pony friend has to really strain to be heard. He's a little hoarse you see.

A poorly-looking horse limps into a bar with a bandage round his head. He orders a glass of champagne, a vintage brandy and two pints of Guinness. He downs the lot and says to the barman: “I shouldn’t really be drinking this with what I’ve got?”. “Why, what have you got?”. “About £2 and a carrot.”

Ok, so the last one wasn't really a horse joke, but my random thought is that I love jokes

tihihihaha