Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I am watching Back To The Future. I used to be a big fan and watch it all the time. I'm watching the trilogy.

I'm about the watch the third one and it reminds me of the subs I would by from Disco Deli (I think it's now called Sackville Deli Market or something like that). It is becuase, th first I watched the movie, was probably the first time I had a sub from there, and it is the 2nd best thing to Kaizer's Subs, which is the best in the world.
The first and second ones are the best - some of the best movies ever. Third one didn't strike me as great, though.

Duzmiu

just came back from my therapist and damn does he annoy me, constantly talking about making a better relationship with my mum even tho i said i dont want too and asked him to stop going on about it. on a brighter note i got a bottle of vodka and coconut rum for £20, not a bad price..yay for sales :D

mikebird

Banned
Getting some reasonable results about employment searching in my area. Not just looking. I can tell when combined factors add up to so much. In town has been possible, with no travel, with good money. Decent chats on the phone are the second stage of getting something right, and do happen

Even a dream job came up because of the way the bloke described things on the phone. He gave me the name of a previous boss who let me go after a couple of months in 2010, and I was surprised to recognise his name. I have big trouble understanding anyone on the phone. To start again in the same office, after 3 years, 5 minutes' walk from home; the advertised header shows 3 days per week. Never thought of that timing, part-time

Now I'm told this detail:
Rotating Instruments such as Wind Turbines, Compressors

We have a wind turbine in town which I can see from my window.

The last job was in healthcare statistics. I think this description might be an all-out lie, to test me psychologically :confused:

Last edited:

Hoppy

399567_447554981931338_617073471_n.jpg

Beatmetrics

My cat's name will now be changed to Shredder. I set the junk mail down just for a couple of second go back and it's all in pieces... hahahahahaha... I didn't even get time to determine if it was truly junk or useful.

MollyBeGood

I can't believe we ran into a mountain lion in the woods the other day-holy sheets!...I love where I live, it's so humbling being around such natural, raw and dangerous beauty.

Vampayah88

I love how my mom when she sees I'm not well, has the talent to make me feel even worse by yelling at me and making me feel even more awful, as if I don't have enough on my plate. Don't even feel like coming home anymore these days.

DeadmanWalking

I love how my mom when she sees I'm not well, has the talent to make me feel even worse by yelling at me and making me feel even more awful, as if I don't have enough on my plate. Don't even feel like coming home anymore these days.

Maybe it would be for the best if you moved out as quickly as you can. Just try not to give your mother's words as much value. When she does get under your skin, do something to take your mind off of her and her words.

Vampayah88

Given the sh*tty situation I'm in now, I'm far from being able to move out. She does get under my skin easily, she has a way with words, and I always take things to heart and feel hurt. Just wish she would shut up and let me be.

Given the sh*tty situation I'm in now, I'm far from being able to move out. She does get under my skin easily, she has a way with words, and I always take things to heart and feel hurt. Just wish she would shut up and let me be.

I'm pretty much in the same situation, but with my father. Being lucky, I would be able to move out only until one after from now. I wish we could find a way to ignore their words.

Foxface

I'm trying to figure out why mkvmergenix can't access most of my files. I use it to take out the embedded subtitles.

I can only use it on Windows, my Dad's main computer is the only computer in the house that runs Windows, at last it's good for something, ha ha.

Anyway, only some of the files it can successfully. The other ones, I get an error, says it's can't open the file and can't find the input. WHen I play the file on my Dad's computer, nothing happens, but when I play it on any other computer (which runs Linux: Ubuntu), it works fine. It uses the same media player (which is VLC).

I had that problem before, but later the video was able to play. It could b the curse. Yesterday, I was getting the subtitles out of the Back To The Future videos (1, 2 and 3). It only works for the first one.

Before, it was The Terminator videos. It only worked for the 2nd one.

Maybe I should come back after a few days and try it one video per day.

Silatuyok

"Judgmental is not stating an opinion or even labeling something as "good" or "bad". Being judgmental is when based on one quality of someone or something you conclude about his whole nature, about all his other qualities. You judge his wholeness based on one aspect."
Just musing on the over usage of the word "judgmental."

Duzmiu

just watched a so called "horror" anime called "another" and honestly it was mystery and random but epic deaths then anything, the lightning/thunder in one of the episodes was the only bit that scared me, was getting bored then "BOOM". almost **** myself from it lol

want to find a really good horror that will make me shake with fear, most horror films suck nowadays and ive watched the older ones too much so kinda know whats gunna happen

Foxface

I wish they would change the color of the green and yellow. I can hardly tell the differenc, as the look pretty much the same.

vb0u9.png

KiaKaha

Banned
"Judgmental is not stating an opinion or even labeling something as "good" or "bad". Being judgmental is when based on one quality of someone or something you conclude about his whole nature, about all his other qualities. You judge his wholeness based on one aspect."
Just musing on the over usage of the word "judgmental."

I believe that is an apt definition. Everyone judges everything, all the time - its impossible not too. How else would anyone make sense of the world?
I wonder if a similar definition could be given to the word "superficial"

Silatuyok

I believe that is an apt definition. Everyone judges everything, all the time - its impossible not too. How else would anyone make sense of the world?
I wonder if a similar definition could be given to the word "superficial"

I agree. Judgment is crucial to survival. Saying it is a bad thing is like saying all anxiety is bad. That's just silly!

this_portrait

Been doing a little bit of research on the guy who shot up a movie theater in Colorado just last night. The information is still pouring in, but so far I'm stumbling across some weird info. And, of course, he's described as a "smart but quiet" kid. -eyeroll- I'm waiting for all the ignorant comments and assumptions about introverted types to start rolling in. That's what pisses me off about news stories like this. They (almost) ALWAYS describe the suspect as "quiet," "reserved," etc.

The whole thing makes me want to write a book about all the men/boys who have committed mass shootings throughout the history of this country and give my own commentary on all of them and the crimes they committed.