Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
maybe? I got all but 2...

2whgitx.jpg

KiaKaha

Banned
I know only a few on the left by face, but I haven't a clue who the person on the right is.. Is she like an actress or something?

You dont know the Kardashians? They are only THE most important socialites in the world. You know...parties, money, fancy night clubs, reality TV - all that important stuff. Somehow she has become world famous for absolutely nothing at all.

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
I would prefer to spend my time with the one on the right.

I would like to keep an open mind and be non judgmental but I am not in the mood. I totally wouldn't - I am sure she is boring as hell.

I will take my chances with the nerds.

dyingtolive

hawking,
einstein
? - familiar
sagan,
?
tesla
? - is this Jung??
? - he looks the same as every other old guy with a beard. im guessing some greek philosopher like Aristotle or Heraclitus?
some musician? - Mozard? Wagner? Etc
darwin

i got 5/10. i know kardashian

does anyone know the ?'s

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
Nikola Tesla - of course - he was one of the ones I didnt get.

I got

Carl Sagan
Galileo Galeli
Charles Darwin
Albert Einstein
Marie Curie
Stephen Hawking
Isaac Newton

At least I think I have them right..

dyingtolive

ohh i googled the others... i think my Jung is actually Freud. (Close)
My musician guy was Newton.. yes now his face is familiar
Old bearded guy - Galileo...

Now just missing the black guy.. He looks like a 60's philanthropist or diplomat... someone who brought peace or stopped war

dyingtolive

lol looks like him.. Googled him. I dont know him.. Civil rights activist. He looks like Will Smith

he looks both like him and neil degrasse tyson

Kim Kartrashian, a reality TV "starlet." -gag-

You dont know the Kardashians? They are only THE most important socialites in the world. You know...parties, money, fancy night clubs, reality TV - all that important stuff. Somehow she has become world famous for absolutely nothing at all.

Ooh~ I had heard of them through several sources, but didn't really knew them by appearance. I tend to avoid non-educative reality shows.