Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Starry

maybe? I got all but 2...

2whgitx.jpg

I also got all but two of the smaller pictures... NO idea who that woman on the right is, however! (Well, until it was mentioned in this tread...)

If I may be a little frank here, he sounds like a bit of a dick. I get what you feel about your friends being in a relationship (I haven't heard of my 'best' friend in 3 years because he got in a relationship).

I really despise it when a partner (either female or male) gets it in their heads that they're thusly wise and important that they get to grant permission of any kind to their spouse. Established limits and restrictions I get, but actively and circumstantially disallowing her to meet you (even if it's in a passive way) is quite disgusting. That she feels the need to present you to him for quality inspection is also a bit disturbing.

KiaKaha

Banned
If nothing existed, no-one would complain.

If we legalized everything there would be no crime.

If there was no life there would be no pain.

If there was no desire there would be no disappointment.

Thats some solid logic if I do say so myself.

Last edited:
Oh God, my tablet wasn't working. I thought the world was gonna end.

It works now again, though. So you can all come out of your bunkers. Tablet functionality is restored once more. Phew.

CR.O

i feel ****ing mad!
:mad:
i hate to know that my ex 's with his girlfriend together in other country, while i'm alone here with anger and tears.

KiaKaha

Banned
It's going to take all the strength within me not to say something I regret later, I know it ::(: I hate her boyfriend so much. He has a classic case of little-man syndrome - takes his anger all out on women - his gf, waitresses etc... probably because he wouldn't have the guts to stand up to another man. I hate him but what can I do. By being with her, he has a presence in my life that I can't do anything about.

Is this that guy that you made a post about a while ago? Same dude? Man - you must be feeling extraordinarily frustrated. I am sorry you are going through that. I would be finding it hard to bite my tounge too. Not an easy solution - but I commend your strength to stand by your friend regardless.

mmmm yeah "Oh I would love to go out if *he* says its OK" - pffff... dumb.

Duzmiu

starting to feel like im gunna go crazy if i dont get out and do something but nothing to do and no-one to do it with. dont like going out on my own....

MrSunday

^ I can tell. Your smacking your head on the wall. :(

On a serious note, what's bothering you? I may be able to offer some help...

dyingtolive

im on a musical slump... is it really this hard? or maybe i just dont got the talent other people have.. i wish i had more time... but then again if i were any better, i wouldnt need more time...

Beatmetrics

As much as I want to believe your words I'm not able to. You can tell me how much you like me. That you want to spend time with me. I just want to say please forgive me if I seem not excepting/receptive to what your saying. I've been fed this too many times and it just ends up like ppppp.... but I thank you for coming to me.

Last edited:

Foxface

I can't wait for my canker sore to get better, only to have it become sore again in a few days.

My Dad found something called Noni Juice, which may work. Besides the sore tongue, I'm good.

My Dad made the switch to Ubuntu today, hoping he will stay with it. It will take him some time to get used to it, since he dosen't like change. I've now set his computer to boot up in Ubuntu. I switched the HDD boot order in the BIOS.

He is gonna leave Windows on his other HDD, so he can used his accounting application, which is not yet compatible with Ubuntu. I did manage to install it successfully in Wine, last you when I tried it, it wouldn't even get to the startup screen. The only problem is, when I start it, WIne crashes. Something about the perimeters or something.

I've tried to importthe data from Simply Accounting to a few accounting apps in Linux, the problem, is that it's not compatible, no matter what way you extract the data. Simply Accounting data is only made for it, so no matter which way to import to another application, it won't except it becuase of the formatting or something. The only way to get into an other application, is to import the data the long and hard way...

By looking at the data from Simply Accounting and on another screen, rewriting it into an other application, which could take a long time, depending on how long you used it, how much data, expensses and stuff you have. Something I'm not willing to do anytime soon. Simply Accounting is closed source and only compatibelw tih Windows, maybe Mac, not sure. Maybe the next update in WIne will fix the problem.

Update: Everything works fine except the scanner which is built into the printer. We have a printo, scanner and fax combo. It's funny that the printer works with it, but not the scanner. I have a SAMSUNG CLX-3185FW. Anyone know how to get the scanner to work with Simple Scan? I twon't detect it, either on USB or on the network.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I wonder if people in this forum think I am unapproachable. Am I? Do I come off as unfriendly? Don't be afraid of being honest. I can handle it.