Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I shouldn't watch videos of/about the Westboro Babtist church.. It gives me headaches. If there ever were a bunch of thunder c**ts, it'd be them.

MrJones

Sauron lives

In Spain

And he makes wine

11831019.gif

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
So I saw this in a book while waiting to get my hair cut and have two questions...

734372257_2619473557_719890618_1342540102347.jpg

Where are they, and are they accepting new members? :confused::D

I just got slammed with a whole bunch of thoughts.
Ever get that? Somewhat brain dead for a couple days because all you do is stare at a computer screen and waste your time, then wham!
You start thinking, and you don't stop. I need an off switch.
It hurts. I'm tired. And sad. And angry. All at myself.

Yeah, I get like that. Sometimes I'm braindead for a couple of weeks go, and then when the switch goes back on I lay in bed for 5 hours like I did last night because my brain won't shut up. It's great if you have to stay up late for something though! ::p:

Last edited:

coyote

I shouldn't watch videos of/about the Westboro Babtist church.. It gives me headaches. If there ever were a bunch of thunder c**ts, it'd be them.

Oh, don't get me started on those people.... :mad:

they're from my home state, kansas - they seriously make me ashamed to be from there sometimes

please know that not everyone from kansas is like that or even condones their behavior

this helps: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-3o-best-anti-westboro-baptist-church-protest-s

Last edited:

Foxface

My folks were wondering where I'll be in 5 years. I said, I don't think I'll be here in five years, and would be lucky if a I make til next year.

Phoenixx

Hey!!
I can smell the rain but where is it?!
Hurry up, rain! This heat is killing me!
^ I want some too!

Apparently Warped Tour was up near Rochester today. Kinda disappointed I still haven't gone to one of these events yet, even though it's almost 2 hours away. Even if I did go today, I don't think I would've been able to handle it. 95 degree day, all those people, no breeze, nothing but hot cement and asphalt, yeah no thanks.

Instead I went and got my hair dyed this morning. Then this afternoon I went with my brother and his girlfriend to see her grandma at the nursing home. She didn't recognize me, which is sad because I've seen her and she's seen me quite a few times. She used to remember me, but she's deteriorated a lot since last year. ::(:

After the visit we went down on the market street and plaza and just walked around, checked out some stores and window shopped. Now I'm back home, bored.

So.... anyone want to hang out? ::p:

Nathália

I am too self conscious. I am not even sure that I can speak and understand English anymore.

Weh Weh, excuse me while I go off and write a bunch of sucky emo poems.

Arrgggg, I dislike being this way. I need a happy boost, 2012.......Aghhh, you suck!!

Foxface

I am too self conscious. I am not even sure that I can speak and understand English anymore.

Arrgggg, I dislike being this way. I need a happy boost, 2012.......Aghhh, you suck!!

Foxface likes this.

I feel the same way. My brain seems to be getting mor and more fried, so my communication skills are less and less. My brain is so bloated with stuff.

My folks were wondering where I'll be in 5 years. I said, I don't think I'll be here in five years, and would be lucky if a I make til next year.

Won't be "here" as in with your parents or "here" as in alive? If it's the latter, what makes you think that way? I'm just asking out of curiosity and concern. You don't have to answer.

Foxface

Won't be "here" as in with your parents or "here" as in alive? If it's the latter, what makes you think that way? I'm just asking out of curiosity and concern. You don't have to answer.

I probably won't be around, but who knows, 5 years ago, I didn't think I would live this long. I would probably still living with my folks, unless they can buy me a house. I don't see that happening anytime soon, I don't see that in the cards.

As for me still being around in 5 years. I really don't know. I guess I will have to wait and see. No doubt, I won;t be much further in life, then I have been now, which isn;t much since I left high school. ::(:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Aye, I feel exactly the f**kin' same. ::(:

This really pisses me off. There's some people that I know have a cat that hasn't been to the vet a single time in her life, even when wounded or sick because of costs. Now the cat is not eating/aggressive and they're not doing anything either.

They don't have a clue how to raise and care take of a cat. Like zero knowledge.

Last edited:
This really pisses me off. There's some people that I know have a cat that hasn't been to the vet a single time in her life, even when wounded or sick because of costs. Now the cat is not eating/aggressive and they're not doing anything either.

They don't have a clue how to raise and care take of a cat. Like zero knowledge.

Hmm, yes. Some people's expectations are they get a pet it remains healthy. Is wrong.

Pets, one should think of the unforeseeable before welcoming a pet home. Afford the food, afford the potential medical costs due to a pitch fork wound from the farmer about a mile away (Tiger tiger tiger, the dead birds were enough *sigh*).

MikeyC

Our last cat was lucky and never really needed the vet. She was exceptionally healthy. This cat is not quite as lucky so far but we've taken her to the vet when we needed to. She's still alive and kicking because of that.