Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Foxface

I have 0 tolerance left for people who seek attention by deliberately doing things which they know could be taken in an offensive way by other people.

Same here me deer.

I'm soon off to Lunenburg to explore save caves me deer and me lads. I just hope there isn't that many people there, since it's during the week. I have bad anxiety being around people, if there are people, let's hope for no attractive girls.

Invisibleman

I'm soon off to Lunenburg to explore save caves me deer and me lads. I just hope there isn't that many people there, since it's during the week. I have bad anxiety being around people, if there are people, let's hope for no attractive girls.

hehe, I dont imagine attractive girls are thinking "omg stacey like lets go look at caves and stuff kay bby girl"::p: Ovens park is sweet. I love pretty much the whole area down by Liverpool,especially when its really foggy.

Lea

Banned
I sometimes wish my ancestors weren´t so stupidly unsuperstitious and haven´t swapped our original housenumber 15 for 13 with other ppl in the village (who were superstitious). Now I am in a mess here and the old lady in the 15 is probably the oldest in the village and seems to have no problems. Meh :/.

MrJones

I sometimes wish my ancestors weren´t so stupidly unsuperstitious and haven´t swapped our original housenumber 15 for 13 with other ppl in the village (who were superstitious). Now I am in a mess here and the old lady in the 15 is probably the oldest in the village and seems to have no problems. Meh :/.
I would gladly switch numbers for a nice economic reward :D

MrJones

I have 0 tolerance left for people who seek attention by deliberately doing things which they know could be taken in an offensive way by other people.
Understandable. I've been there and it sucks.

But I've also been on the other side, are you sure it was deliberate? I've had people getting mad at me for something I did that I had no idea could be taken badly. Instead of talking to me about it the other person just went mad and I was like wtf are you talking about. But I'm also vague with what I do or say because I don't pay enough attention to it, or else I get extremely self conscious and anxious :/

MrJones

That may be the case sometimes but in the incident to which I'm referring I'm pretty sure the person knew what they were doing, and knew fully well that there was room for offense to be taken, and obviously didn't care about that fact.
Well without details there is not much I can say, so good luck with whatever is going on. I still always recomment communication first, but if you're so sure, hope things end well :)

coyote

another manager leaving the company

on the one hand, it creates more job security for me as i become more indispensable

but on the other hand, it removes some of my safety and support within the organization as i'm forced to fill the void they leave behind

Silatuyok

on the one hand, it creates more job security for me as i become more indispensable

but on the other hand, it removes some of my safety and support within the organization as i'm forced to fill the void they leave behind

"More indispensable" usually means "more work." I'm becoming quite indispensable at my job as well. Or maybe that's just my sense of accountability talking.

coyote

"More indispensable" usually means "more work." I'm becoming quite indispensable at my job as well. Or maybe that's just my sense of accountability talking.

yep, exactly - and no buffer when i do something wrong, and no one to remind me to do the things i'm supposed to

which means i'll have to become much more organized - which, for me, is a full time job all on it's own

Voids can be filled with cake I hear. Just a heads up.

coyote

just finished polling all my employees to see what type of cake they'd like

3 said chocolate

3 said white

2 said strawberry

2 said yellow

1 said angel food

i think i'll make brownies

Beatmetrics

Hey i just met you
And this is crazy
hears my #
So call me maybe

Just want to let you know
I want to be your lady
If you change your mind
don't call me lazy

I've tried to tell you
but you turned out to be so spacy
Maybe one day you will see
Maybe at once you hit 40!

I'm hatin today...just a random moody phase i'll get over the tribulations later.