MikeyC

just finished polling all my employees to see what type of cake they'd like

3 said chocolate

3 said white

2 said strawberry

2 said yellow

1 said angel food

i think i'll make brownies
Just so you know, the employees who said chocolate got the right answer. So get a chocolate cake infused with more chocolate and chocolate icing with chocolate dust and chocolate aura and you'll be okay. :)

Beatmetrics

Not going to clean my apartment any more...focus to much on the cleanliness... i'm just going to say screw it. No one else stays here anyways...

GhastlyCC

tumblr_m6aun7cwh31qzg6qzo1_500.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

So the question nobody has asked: why did you bite your dog?

That was a training technique my stepdad used on his puppy years and years ago.
He used to nip at you-- so he would nip back.
Eventually, puppy decided that biting hurts and stopped biting. He knew who was boss!

I used to bite my sister when we were children.
It wasn't for training or anything-- she was just mean and would sit on my back and tickle me until I peed and then run around telling everyone that I peed my pants to humiliate me.

KiaKaha

Banned
I dont like being ignored. Sometimes it feels like people get along and want to interact with everyone else EXCEPT me. It hurts my feelings.

I dont like being ignored. Sometimes it feels like people get along and want to interact with everyone else EXCEPT me. It hurts my feelings.

Totally get what you mean. There was a time where I recognized it was me whom was fault of it, and that it was my awkward behavior that caused it. I spend quite a few year to change my behavior but it was never good enough to be accepted fully.

Eventually I just quit it all together and became ''just myself''. Not a popular state decision, but at least it doesn't require me inhumane effort for little to no reward.

KiaKaha

Banned
Totally get what you mean. There was a time where I recognized it was me whom was fault of it, and that it was my awkward behavior that caused it. I spend quite a few year to change my behavior but it was never good enough to be accepted fully.

Eventually I just quit it all together and became ''just myself''. Not a popular state decision, but at least it doesn't require me inhumane effort for little to no reward.

Yeah - I am not really sure why myself. I think I just come across badly, or I make people feel uncomfortable in someway, even though I try to be friendly. It's just not really a great feeling when you, or at least perceive to be left out.

Yeah - I am not really sure why myself. I think I just come across badly, or I make people feel uncomfortable in someway, even though I try to be friendly. It's just not really a great feeling when you, or at least perceive to be left out.

I found that it's a uncertain mixture of real exclusion, missed invites and illusion through strong insecurity. I can never tell which is which..

SoScared

another manager leaving the company

on the one hand, it creates more job security for me as i become more indispensable

but on the other hand, it removes some of my safety and support within the organization as i'm forced to fill the void they leave behind

Nobody is indispensable. I thought I was, I was wrong.

KiaKaha

Banned
I found that it's a uncertain mixture of real exclusion, missed invites and illusion through strong insecurity. I can never tell which is which..

I dont think there could be any other reasons than the ones you just mentioned. The hard part is figuring out which is which, and if there is real exclusion - why it bothers me so much.
I am pretty sure I can tell. Ugh why does everything have to be so damned confusing and painful...

SoScared

It’s frightening how much time I spend on the computer. Today, I’ve been up for an hour or so, have been on the computer for an hour or so but have not actually got out of bed.

MikeyC

That was a training technique my stepdad used on his puppy years and years ago.
He used to nip at you-- so he would nip back.
Eventually, puppy decided that biting hurts and stopped biting. He knew who was boss!

I used to bite my sister when we were children.
It wasn't for training or anything-- she was just mean and would sit on my back and tickle me until I peed and then run around telling everyone that I peed my pants to humiliate me.
That's awful about your sister. ::(: Although with the dog, I guess it's just to see what can happen when you bite. I should bite my cat, then.

Here I am, not ignoring you.

So, I'm still feeling a bit low. I just basked in retail therapy and now have so much heavy metal coming my way it may literally turn into steel.

KiaKaha

Banned
Do you realize that the reason I dont talk to you is because you dont talk to me?
Sometimes I cant fathom how some people dont want to know me. Thats just craziness people. CRAZINESS.

Last edited: