Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

I'm trying not to get depressed. I went out twice to get rid of stuff. I've seen two attractive girls, one easch time I went out. I usually get depressed after seeing someone, as you know. I'm trying not to let it bother me.

Try distracting your mind with something. Don't give yourself any time to think about them. Go listen to some music or enjoy a hobby:).

SoScared

You know, I’m only just beginning to realise just how much this SA thing has permutated its way through everything that I do; or don’t do. It’s time for change.

MikeyC

Not me... My father.
Long story - but the short of it is that I was helping him build a deck. Neighbour didnt like the noise, lost his temper - started swearing, shouting and saying things like "if you **** with me, I will come over there and KILL you - nobody ****s with me you ****" and variations of that over and over again. He was pretty out of control, not able to reason with him because of all the emotional distress that he was exhibiting - but yes definite threats of death were made.

Tensions were arising prior to that though. He had an issue with some of the trees being removed on my dads side because it made his property less private, even though he got permission beforehand to do that to make sure it was OK with him.
This crap is still going on? Yeah, I would seek some police help, man.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
You know, I’m only just beginning to realise just how much this SA thing has permutated its way through everything that I do; or don’t do. It’s time for change.

Good for you, SoScared. I've also have the same realisation and decided it time for a change. :D

Graeme1988

Can't decide whether or not I should start using Facebook. I mean, I have an account but I've never really bothered. And most friend request are from people who went to the same school as me, most of whom I never really talk to during my school years, nor kept in touch with.

Graeme1988

Get me added lol

Add you tae ma Facebook, Karl?! I rarely, if ever, check ma Facebook page. I haven't even updated ma profile picture since I was forced tae cave in to the pressure of older family members and join Facebook again ma own will. Friend requests/suggestions have gone unanswered as well.

Invisibleman

*sigh* another worthless day down the drain. Jesus I never thought I would be in such a position, im in an incredibly awkward rut.

Daniel089

Life sucks for me but I try to forget everything, If I were the only inhabitant of my city and there wouldn't be anyone in my sight when I walk on the street then I could endure my life pretty well. But I know my problems wouldn't be solved either if I moved to an unoccupied island.

I just called my friend's cell phone and his mom answered. I just hung up without saying anything because I didn't feel like talking to her. (I don't know her very well)

GhastlyCC

I've been having the strange urge to drink alcohol lately....
And I have no clue why.
I say strange because I have never really drank.
I've tried various types(a small sip or two)just for the flavor I guess.heh
But have always been kind of against the idea of consuming alcohol/getting drunk.
Mostly because I've seen what it's done to people.
My brother & father Are alcoholics.
My brother is currently in prison for doing stupid **** while drink.
I'm afraid that it will consume me like it has them.

Alcohol is fine for alot of people as just an occasional thing.
I mean,It's does have it's pros I guess.
As a social thing and a simple way to relax(If you do it right.lol)...Two things which I desperately need.
But i'm not sure it would be that way for me.

The simple fact that it's calling me like this is probably a sign to stay far away.
It's in my blood to be a wino.::p:

But who knows.

^This is probably stupid.
I'm just rambling and sharing something that's been on my mind lately.
*shrug*

16.jpg

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
i'm not familiar with the legal system in new zealand

but in most states in the US, the threat of physical force by one person toward another is a crime

it's called "Assault" in many states - it's usually a misdemeanor crime, punishable by fine

if the offender displays a weapon of some sort then it's called "Aggravated Assault" - that's usually considered a felony, punishable by incarceration

since it is no longer a crime in progress, the first step would be to call (the non-emergency number) or visit your local police station to file a report documenting the incident that occurred

you will be given the choice of leaving it at that or signing a criminal complaint against the offender

if you choose the first option, you will be given an incident number and a copy of the report - this may be useful later if the offender continues to cause trouble

if you choose the second option, the incident will be turned over to investigators who will then speak to the parties involved and any other corroborating witnesses to determine if there is sufficient evidence to arrest the offender

after that it gets really complicated

I think its pretty similar here. If there was a weapon it would be classed as aggravated assault. I think it doesnt need to go that far. This happened a number of weeks ago, its just I am constantly reminded by it because one - I often see him in the local area, and two he goes to the same gym and he glares at me when I am there.

Not enough to do anything about it, but its a little uncomfortable. I am just going to leave it I think, no harm done - I am used to people looking at me like garbage anyway. But the moment he crosses the line - it's on. Especially if its to do with my father - he is 68 you know. He is just a bully....and all of us know how weak bullys are.

Anyway - thanks all for your concern and sound advice.

coyote

saw this at wal-mart today and had to open a bottle and take a whiff

new_zealand_spring_soap.jpg

apparently, new zealand smells like some sort of over ripened fruit