Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

1BlackSheep

lol blacksheep. i have to eat 900 grams of carbs. like 120 slices of bread within the next 24 hours.
Holy smokes, that's a lot of bread!!! :eek:

But it has this sort of 'sense of accomplishment' like you feel you are a more 'disciplined' and stronger person because of it. i like how u can sort of try to apply the 'getting through discomfort' to other areas or activities in life also.
Yes, that sense of accomplishment definitely makes it worth all the pain! :)

SoScared

There are times in the past that I knew how lucky I was and appreciated every moment. However, now, I sometimes need to remind myself how lucky I am lest I forget.

Invisibleman

I dont feel like doing all of the things that I normally like to do. Lately all I want to do is just lie in my bed and be completely lethargic and worthless.

Foxface

That awkward moment when the internet girl that you had a crush on but she had seemingly zero interest in you.....suddenly starts "following" you out of nowhere on your new tumblr account that you never shared with her........wtf :D

It's not even a name she would know me by!

Wow! You're lucky!

MikeyC

I'm going to take a 3 hour drive to see a friend soon. I've had a very unrelenting couple of days, both mentally and physically, so I'm very much looking forward to taking the long drive and having a good time with this bloke.

Seriously, he's 12 years older than me but he is a really great guy. We get along really well. I'm looking forward to having a couple of beers with him and just talking about anything. He's a metalhead like I am so that's a big thing we have in common.

My friend usually comes with me but he's not going to be tagging, so it's basically just going to be me and him, which is making me a bit anxious because I wonder if I could keep up a conversation for that long without him getting bored of me. I'm still very much looking forward to this, though.

The guy I'm visiting is the long haired redhead:

261523_233878783300393_5406847_n.jpg

Srijita52

I'm going to take a 3 hour drive to see a friend soon. I've had a very unrelenting couple of days, both mentally and physically, so I'm very much looking forward to taking the long drive and having a good time with this bloke.

Seriously, he's 12 years older than me but he is a really great guy. We get along really well. I'm looking forward to having a couple of beers with him and just talking about anything. He's a metalhead like I am so that's a big thing we have in common.

My friend usually comes with me but he's not going to be tagging, so it's basically just going to be me and him, which is making me a bit anxious because I wonder if I could keep up a conversation for that long without him getting bored of me. I'm still very much looking forward to this, though.

The guy I'm visiting is the long haired redhead:

261523_233878783300393_5406847_n.jpg
I hope have a great time. :) Have fun!

Kat

I bet you will have a good time, it’s not easy to relax beer may help not that I have ever drunk alcohol but try not to stress. That’s a nice photo btw:).

MikeyC

I hope have a great time. :) Have fun!
Thank you! I will. :)

I bet you will have a good time, it’s not easy to relax beer may help not that I have ever drunk alcohol but try not to stress. That’s a nice photo btw:).
After the stresses of the week, it will be good to relax and I think beer and some nice chatting will be in order. Thank you, I really like that photo, too, even though the guy on the left is pulling a face, haha.

Nathália

Mikey you live you life and have fun. I hope you will be just fine and you will be once you relax a bit. You look real purdy right there yo. *Reerrrrrr*

MikeyC

Mikey you live you life and have fun. I hope you will be just fine and you will be once you relax a bit. You look real purdy right there yo. *Reerrrrrr*
I am trying to live my life. It's been busy and stressing the last couple of days so I want to go do this tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

And thank you. Hehehe. ::eek::