Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Vampayah88

Jesus..Today when I was waiting to cross the street, I got really really dizzy, couldn't see anything in front of my eyes and almost fell down, before some man noticed I wasn't well and grabbed my arm. That was scary...I blame it on this stupid heat.

DeadmanWalking

Jesus..Today when I was waiting to cross the street, I got really really dizzy, couldn't see anything in front of my eyes and almost fell down, before some man noticed I wasn't well and grabbed my arm. That was scary...I blame it on this stupid heat.

Are you feeling better Vamp?

And, for a random thought, my face is numb:D! I had to go get a filling and, now, I can't eat for at least an hour:rolleyes:.

MrJones

I’ve been at home for an entire week. Yesterday I went out with my parents, apparently there’s something shiny on the street’s ceiling they call “the sun”. That’s a hell of a weird shaped and powerful light bulb, can’t imagine the electric bill.
That's just a myth. MYTH I SAY! :D

karl:-/

It's nice to see 1blacksheep has made her point clear lol she loves men. I can only see that as a good move due to a very good mood :)

MrJones

I was skeptical at first, but it seems to exist :eek:
I tried to take a picture to show you, but all I got was this:
Blank.jpg
lmfao
Yeah, the sun is overrated anyway, amirite? ::p:

Phoenixx

Maybe it's just the picture, but that cat looks absolutely enormous! :eek:
^ Lol yeah I took it with my cell phone at a weirdish angle. He really isn't that big, he has a narrow frame. For a cat though he's pretty long and lanky.

Cats own everything they touch or see, so you can only use your bed or your laptop because your cat allows you to ::p:
^ He's actually not as domineering as most cats. He knows what I own and that it's not his. He just always expects me to share. ::p:

Agent_Violet

haircuts are always so traumatic.

i dread getting my haircut. i can't stand having someone hover around my head like that, making small talk...i avoid it as long as I possibly can.
I'm growing my hair out so I don't have to go as often. Getting a haircut,getting my teeth cleaned,and going to the gyno are things I absolutely despise.

MrJones

my hair's a bit shorter than expected. it's not a bad cut -- i just look cute in a 12-yr-old sort of way. it's hard for me to look in the mirror right now, but i'll get used to it. it'll look better in about a month. :p
I just shaved, I feel like I look like 12 too XD

Also, pics? ::p:

MikeyC

P+G

Why is life full of so much unnecessary pressure? Sometimes I feel like I'll discover the meaning of it all and I'll be so happy and calm because I can look at everything in a clear way.