Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

1BlackSheep

It's nice to see 1blacksheep has made her point clear lol she loves men. I can only see that as a good move due to a very good mood :)
:) :D ;)

Well I never thought you were male. I just thought you were a small, bearded ceramic figurine. :

You know, you could clear up all this confusion by just posting your picture in this thread. :D
Sorry, not gonna happen! I'm really not a small, bearded ceramic figurine though. I don't think we've seen you yet either, Mister! Show me yours and I'll show you mine!

Last edited:

Foxface

First time in the pool tonight. It felt great, but lonely.

It took me awhile to get in, becuase the top of the water is always cold, or maybe it's my body adapting to the water. The water was warm, but got a chill afterwards.

Qurion2

thought
"hopefully i will be able to stand my ground today when sorting out the problem of the qualification for high school...."

Kat

Just wondering... if your neighbour threatens to kill you - is that a justifiable reason to call the cops?

Yikes I would! I am not sure of the circumstance but if they have led you to believe it would escalate to something further. Stay safe!

MrJones

Just wondering... if your neighbour threatens to kill you - is that a justifiable reason to call the cops?
My neighbor is a cop o_o
Conspiracy!!

But yeah, call the cops. Maybe they'll ask for proof or something. You can record it next time you get threatened, if you have an audio recorder.

KiaKaha

Banned
Not me... My father.
Long story - but the short of it is that I was helping him build a deck. Neighbour didnt like the noise, lost his temper - started swearing, shouting and saying things like "if you **** with me, I will come over there and KILL you - nobody ****s with me you ****" and variations of that over and over again. He was pretty out of control, not able to reason with him because of all the emotional distress that he was exhibiting - but yes definite threats of death were made.

Tensions were arising prior to that though. He had an issue with some of the trees being removed on my dads side because it made his property less private, even though he got permission beforehand to do that to make sure it was OK with him.

Srijita52

Not me... My father.
Long story - but the short of it is that I was helping him build a deck. Neighbour didnt like the noise, lost his temper - started swearing, shouting and saying things like "if you **** with me, I will come over there and KILL you - nobody ****s with me you ****" and variations of that over and over again. He was pretty out of control, not able to reason with him because of all the emotional distress that he was exhibiting - but yes definite threats of death were made.

Tensions were arising prior to that though. He had an issue with some of the trees being removed on my dads side because it made his property less private, even though he got permission beforehand to do that to make sure it was OK with him.

Oh that sucks. I hope everything gets sorted Kia.

Agent_Violet

Not me... My father.

UGH.Nasty Neighbors suck a$$.

Being a former homeowner,it is my understanding that you can at least file an incident report about it.It's a public distrubance that caused emotional distress. I wouldn't call the police about it and have them come out, i would go to the local precinct(sp?) and file it there since it's not an emergency.

hidwell

Not me... My father.

That's why living on acreage is so appealing, where neighbours are not in your face. Hope you are okay, it sounds pretty unpleasant and distressing.

Foxface

Early this morning, around 01:00. I went swimming for the first time this year. Water was warm, but got cold after awhile.

Today, getting rid of stuff in the basement. Taking things to recycling and Beacon House.

Hoppy

Sounds familiar.:)

163724.strip.gif

coyote

i'm not familiar with the legal system in new zealand

but in most states in the US, the threat of physical force by one person toward another is a crime

it's called "Assault" in many states - it's usually a misdemeanor crime, punishable by fine

if the offender displays a weapon of some sort then it's called "Aggravated Assault" - that's usually considered a felony, punishable by incarceration

since it is no longer a crime in progress, the first step would be to call (the non-emergency number) or visit your local police station to file a report documenting the incident that occurred

you will be given the choice of leaving it at that or signing a criminal complaint against the offender

if you choose the first option, you will be given an incident number and a copy of the report - this may be useful later if the offender continues to cause trouble

if you choose the second option, the incident will be turned over to investigators who will then speak to the parties involved and any other corroborating witnesses to determine if there is sufficient evidence to arrest the offender

after that it gets really complicated

Foxface

I'm trying not to get depressed. I went out twice to get rid of stuff. I've seen two attractive girls, one easch time I went out. I usually get depressed after seeing someone, as you know. I'm trying not to let it bother me.