Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

karl:-/

Nice to see mrjones my Spanish compardry is churpie mood,,,, pass the gud bug on my man :)

I'm feeling so tired today

Remus

Staff member
Remus has appeared on my visitor's list again.

Once a mod visits your page, (often to accept you as a member), it stays up there and pops back from time to time, I bet if everyone checks there profile now, you'll see a mod up there. If I wanted to stalk you, I'd do it covertly and use the search function available to admin. :cool:

Lets have a look at your profile:

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

coyote+
GhastlyCC
hidwell
Jessica7
KiaKaha
MistyMoonlight*
Remus
Starry
vj288*
WeirdyMcGee*+

Yep, two other mods, how come you didn't single them out?

Last edited:

Foxface

Once a mod visits your page, (often to accept you as a member), it stays up there and pops back from time to time, I bet if everyone checks there profile now, you'll see a mod up there. If I wanted to stalk you, I'd do it covertly and use the search function available to admin. :cool:

When the Mods come to my page. It is usally to give my warning levels or for a quick ban. Ha ha, lol.

MrJones

Only you and coyote, regular users can't see who visits their their profile when they are invisible like WeirdyMcGee :p
And coyote, having a jillion friends, he is in almost everyone's profile's visitor list XD

Foxface

Comfortable. I'm in my chair by my window with my feet up, watching 21 Jump Street. Nice breeze out.

I got into watching it last month, good show.

dyingtolive

week 3 of my diet. today is binge on carbs day. survived starving for 4 1/2 days. my body is weird. gained some weight during the past year, havin trouble getting it off. but now im losing muscle. i have the testosterone of an 80 year old woman. well, slow is slow but i enjoy the working out. there is sort of pleasure and accomplishment in dieting as well, especially when still strong enough to do things

dyingtolive

lol blacksheep. i have to eat 900 grams of carbs. like 120 slices of bread within the next 24 hours.

but the last 4 and a half days were pretty tough. But it has this sort of 'sense of accomplishment' like you feel you are a more 'disciplined' and stronger person because of it. i like how u can sort of try to apply the 'getting through discomfort' to other areas or activities in life also.

it can become sort of an ironically bad feeling to force feed yourself though, last week i felt like i enjoyed the starving more because it felt like i was achieving more and the binge feels like you're throwing away hard work

Last edited: