Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
People who are overly curious and pry into other peoples lives without the social cue of implied permission annoy me.

I think it's a little rude... but it's not any of my business to deal with.

Phoenixx

212zlzc.jpg

Cat, I know you're all comfy and warm sleeping on my laptop charger, but it'd be really nice if I could lie down with my laptop instead of sitting up. I don't have to share everything with you, you know. :rolleyes:

1BlackSheep

Personally, if someone left another guy for me, no matter what the circumstance, I'd find it difficult to trust their faithfulness.
I feel the same way (well, except a another gal not guy - lol!).

I've been in this exact position in the past. I was single, she was in a rel going nowhere, they had a kid. I did the honourable thing and walked away, I could not have being a splitter of a family on my conscience, never mind the trust issues. They ended up working out their problems (good for them!)
Awwww, you're awesome for doing that! :) <3

1BlackSheep

here have a muffin...

robert-boogert-muffin.jpeg

Don't mind if I do! ::p:

Yes - and their beauty. I can find something attractive about almost every female I come across - when a young woman is nice to me, cares about how I feel, engages with me and is friendly... I get infatuated somewhat.... just call it "my type"
So, even if they're not super attractive, you'll still get infatuated if they're all "warm and fuzzy" towards you? I'll give bonus points if that's actually the case! ;)

I find it interesting that you have to declare rather boldly that you are a woman and that you like men... I thought that was obvious?
I've recently been told by three different SPW'ers that they thought I was male, so just making sure it's crystal clear that I'm not!!! :D

MikeyC

After 36 hours of hanging out with someone else, it's good to be alone and replenish the social energies.
Whoa, 36 hours is quite a long time! You definitely deserve to recharge those social batteries.

Cat, I know you're all comfy and warm sleeping on my laptop charger, but it'd be really nice if I could lie down with my laptop instead of sitting up. I don't have to share everything with you, you know. :rolleyes:
Maybe it's just the picture, but that cat looks absolutely enormous! :eek:

MikeyC

I just got a Facebook message from the police officer that retired on Thursday. Super random but kind of cool. :D

KiaKaha

Banned
Shut up, Remus! Not helping!!! :mad:

If it's any consolation I have been asked out by more gay men than women.
Not that there is anything wrong with that exactly - it just...kinda sucks when your not gay.

Oh how it is to be misunderstood 1blacksheep.... let us share one anothers pain...

1BlackSheep

Not that there is anything wrong with that exactly - it just...kinda sucks when your not gay.

Oh how it is to be misunderstood 1blacksheep.... let us share one anothers pain...
Like I've said, Kia - you ARE my brother from another mother! We are so alike! :eek:

Jessica7

I feel asleep around 19:00 and woke up around midnight. I'm tired and not sure if I should sleep or stay awake.

go to sleep because sleep is the best

Today I went to the shops aaalll by myself and got this really cute outfit I am so happy I finally went out :)

Foxface

Today I went to the shops aaalll by myself and got this really cute outfit I am so happy I finally went out :)

But if I goto sleep, my sleeping scheduale will be messed up, which means I'll be sleeping during the day. My folks don't like that.

Jessica7

But if I goto sleep, my sleeping scheduale will be messed up, which means I'll be sleeping during the day. My folks don't like that.

Okay then don't go to sleep, but you should be really excited because soon you will be able to sleep again. SOON.

Foxface

Okay then don't go to sleep, but you should be really excited because soon you will be able to sleep again. SOON.

In 12 hours, I shall wait. If I get tired, I can just lay on my bed without my covers, not likely I will sleep.

Last edited:

MrJones

http://i46.tinypic.com/212zlzc.jpg

Cats own everything they touch or see, so you can only use your bed or your laptop because your cat allows you to ::p:

I've been actually the same :|

Today I went to the shops aaalll by myself and got this really cute outfit I am so happy I finally went out
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :D
And now you're sleeping, lucky you! :p

PS: your outfit is really pretty ^_^

I should probably go out myself :rolleyes: