Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I'm forcing myself into some positive thinking. It's somewhat working so far.
I wonder how long I can keep this up.

I want to start my little photo challenge again. I think I gave up and caved in too soon. I really just want self-confidence. I want to feel good about myself. Even though I endured a lot of crap for 3 weeks while I was out of state, my other cousin I hung out with made me feel good, just because she's a pretty positive person anyway. Even when I wasn't with her, I didn't hate my appearance entirely as much as I normally do. Not saying I had a surge in confidence, but it still feels better when your negativity is lightened a little.
Phoenixx, you and I are trying the same thing at the moment, it seems. I'm trying to think positive, too. Maybe we can help each other when things get bad. :)

Good luck with the photo challenge. :)

Phoenixx

Phoenixx, you and I are trying the same thing at the moment, it seems. I'm trying to think positive, too. Maybe we can help each other when things get bad. :)
^ Yes, there is never anything wrong with some extra support. :) When in need, just send me a message.

MikeyC

^ Ooh, vacation time? What do you plan on doing on those days off?
Hopefully very little! :D Maybe a trip to Sydney or Newcastle but nothing too extravagant.

Just joined a new gym... only now discovered that ex girlfriend from 6 years ago is managing it.
Just great.

AWK-WARD
Maybe you can rekindle the flame by showing her your impressive bench pressing skills. ;)

KiaKaha

Banned
Maybe you can rekindle the flame by showing her your impressive bench pressing skills. ;)

I dont think so... it's just gonna be WEIRD. Will have to think of some creative avoidance techniques. I am locked into it for the next 6 months too.
Dammit - I have to get out of this city... its too damned small..

MikeyC

I dont think so... it's just gonna be WEIRD. Will have to think of some creative avoidance techniques. I am locked into it for the next 6 months too.
Dammit - I have to get out of this city... its too damned small..
I don't think there's anyone you know in Shellharbour. Just sayin'! I'm sorry it'll be weird. Hopefully you two can avoid each other as much as possible.

Thing I've learned from working at a local Nissan dealership for 2 weeks:

New cars, fresh off the truck, do not have that "new car" smell. They have more of a "dead things" smell.

Nathália

Like a loser.
I've accumulated 100+ post in just a few days. 500 to over 700 in less than a week.

Wow, I've been more bored than usually.
Nothing fascinates me right now, not even music.

IDk what to do with myself. ( Barrghhh)

Why always the top page?
Oh yay let's highlight this. * sad laughter *

Last edited:

Roman Legion

Good thing I do not feel hunger pains as I'm not even eating anything anymore, haven't had a full meal in weeks; living on bits and pieces of random food I find, barely sizable to a quantity one would call a snack. I really don't care if I live or die, I'm having great difficulty just maintaining. Everyone in the house is negative several hundred dollars in the bank and the same old bollocks with the Army persist.. I made an online appointment with a counselor again, I think this time I'm going to be a bit more honest instead of fearing the consequences of the truth.

Nathália

Good thing I do not feel hunger pains as I'm not even eating anything anymore, haven't had a full meal in weeks; living on bits and pieces of random food I find, barely sizable to a quantity one would call a snack. I really don't care if I live or die, I'm having great difficulty just maintaining. Everyone in the house is negative several hundred dollars in the bank and the same old bollocks with the Army persist.. I made an online appointment with a counselor again, I think this time I'm going to be a bit more honest instead of fearing the consequences of the truth.

That's not a good thing, your organs can fail on you. ::(:

Last edited:

Roman Legion

That's not a good thing, your organs can fail on you. ::(:

I'm at least trying to eat, despite not ever feeling hungry, but it is increasingly difficult task.. We have no real food in the house, just tiny bits of this and that. If they shut down, they shut down. As long as some food goes in, I'm sure it is somewhat good for me, rather than just not eating at all. I tried to get food stamps, but I have no idea how, their site really sucks.

Nathália

I'm at least trying to eat, despite not ever feeling hungry, but it is increasingly difficult task.. We have no real food in the house, just tiny bits of this and that. If they shut down, they shut down. As long as some food goes in, I'm sure it is somewhat good for me, rather than just not eating at all. I tried to get food stamps, but I have no idea how, their site really sucks.

Oh okay. That's good you're trying to get some food in. That really is unfortunate. You can't go to a free shelter where they pass out hot meals or something? I just hope you find a solution.