Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

market.garden

failed my first test...was so disappointed. it's SO MUCH PRESSURE!! i hate tests lol

Yeah, I failed one part of the test because I was in a busy car park doing a manoeuvre and ALL the other learners were there too, watching me fumble about with the steering, holding everyone up. SA and driving are never a good mix. Maybe next time! :rolleyes:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
This is no my week. Firstly, my Marshall electric guitar amplifer brokes on me. Now, just recently, I've gone and broke the high e string (bottom string) on my acoustic guitar while tuning up. F***in' bollocks!! :mad: More money tae spend - a new amplifer's gonnae set be back quite a bit as well.

lonely_drummer

This is no my week. Firstly, my Marshall electric guitar amplifer brokes on me. Now, just recently, I've gone and broke the high e string (bottom string) on my acoustic guitar while tuning up. F***in' bollocks!! :mad: More money tae spend - a new amplifer's gonnae set be back quite a bit as well.

oooooo, damn! That really sucks about the marshall, its always a horrible setback when an amp craps out on you, Ive had it happen many time. But personally I don't mind when a string breaks, it just means you get to put nice new fresh ones on and you get to baby your guitar for a bit lol.

Graeme1988

oooooo, damn! That really sucks about the marshall, its always a horrible setback when an amp craps out on you, Ive had it happen many time. But personally I don't mind when a string breaks, it just means you get to put nice new fresh ones on and you get to baby your guitar for a bit lol.

Me neither, I don't mind replacing strings and cleaning the fretboard. It's just the having to save up for a new amp. I'm considering getting a 75 watt Peavey Vypr Modeling Guitar Amp? It's only £200, and has built-in effect, which means I wouldn't need my Boss ME-25 multi-effect pedal. The only downside being the foot control pedal for that Peavey amp will cost £75, since it's sold seperately to the amp.

lonely_drummer

Me neither, I don't mind replacing strings and cleaning the fretboard. It's just the having to save up for a new amp. I'm considering getting a 75 watt Peavey Vypr Modeling Guitar Amp? It's only £200, and has built-in effect, which means I wouldn't need my Boss ME-25 multi-effect pedal. The only downside being the foot control pedal for that Peavey amp will cost £75, since it's sold seperately to the amp.

Nice man, Peavy is definitely a great amp for its price. I find they can outplay marshall combo amps pretty easily. Its too bad the foot pedal comes separately but it'll be handy.

Graeme1988

Nice man, Peavy is definitely a great amp for its price. I find they can outplay marshall combo amps pretty easily. Its too bad the foot pedal comes separately but it'll be handy.

Yeah. I was actually going to get another Marshall amp, before looking into the Peavy amps. And watching a few demo/review videos for Peavy amps on YouTube, it definitely seems worth getting one. Not just because of the price, but since most have built-in effects, it means less to do when it comes to the setup.

I'm also considering getting a wireless guitar system. Might try and get one of those sometime next year, probably? But I'm not sure... I'll looking into wireless guitar systems more once I get my new amp.

MikeyC

I can't make anyone feel happy, those people I care about just end up feeling worse in the long run and it's my fault.

I always try to make others feel better about themselves, about their lives, even those who don't give a **** about me if I feel they need a friendly hand, I still lend it knowing they will run away from me once they're back on tracj to not look back.

The thing is, I can't stand witnessing how I make others feel bad because of me. I don't want anyone to cry when I'm gone, and they know I want to go... I just make people feel bad, I make myself feel bad, I shouldn't stay here. I know a very few people would miss me, I know what it can do to my parents, and I know a couple more people care too, and I love them so much that I don't want to make them suffer...

But then, is it better to just make them suffer now and wait for time to heal the wounds, which would be better in the long run, or is it better that I keep suffering, that I keep making them feel everyday a bit worse until I drag them down and I hold them back in life because of the awful person I've become? There is just too many suffering involved, I don't know what to do, and I don't think I want to know it anyway. I'm just scared..
The simple fact that you draw breath makes me happy.

lonely_drummer

Yeah. I was actually going to get another Marshall amp, before looking into the Peavy amps. And watching a few demo/review videos for Peavy amps on YouTube, it definitely seems worth getting one. Not just because of the price, but since most have built-in effects, it means less to do when it comes to the setup.

I'm also considering getting a wireless guitar system. Might try and get one of those sometime next year, probably? But I'm not sure... I'll looking into wireless guitar systems more once I get my new amp.

yeah, good choice. Im personally not a huge fan of Marshall, except some of their stacks are pretty awesome. Yeah I know what you mean about saving on the setup, I have to go through a lot before I actually get to shred on the guitar lol. I use two amps (Egnater and Vox, both tubed so they need a bit to warm up) and have 4 single pedals plus my foot switch for the egnater amp, I have to plug in so much lol but its still my favourite setup by far. As for wireless, Ive never really got into it, Ive never even tried it so I don't know the first thing about it, hahahaha

_Hope

Just playing catch up with big brother and everytime one of the good looking guys gets some t.v time I feel really, really crap and soooooooooooooo low about myself. I should stop watching it to be honest because it makes me want to shy away from the world and I feel crap enough about myself as it is. ::(:

Graeme1988

yeah, good choice. Im personally not a huge fan of Marshall, except some of their stacks are pretty awesome. Yeah I know what you mean about saving on the setup, I have to go through a lot before I actually get to shred on the guitar lol. I use two amps (Egnater and Vox, both tubed so they need a bit to warm up) and have 4 single pedals plus my foot switch for the egnater amp, I have to plug in so much lol but its still my favourite setup by far. As for wireless, Ive never really got into it, Ive never even tried it so I don't know the first thing about it, hahahaha

I have looked into wireless guitar systems much, either. But from what I read Line 9 appear to quite popular when it comes to the a good wireless guitar system.

MikeyC

I wish this week was over already. ::(:
It's already Friday in Australia, so you're basically there.

I had a burger today at a nice, gourmet burger place. They never provide me with enough napkins! The thing is loaded with sauce and whatnot and I get one napkin. I need at least 5. Maybe I'll take it up with their manager.

hidwell

It's already Friday in Australia, so you're basically there.

I had a burger today at a nice, gourmet burger place. They never provide me with enough napkins! The thing is loaded with sauce and whatnot and I get one napkin. I need at least 5. Maybe I'll take it up with their manager.

I know the feeling, sticky hands and feeling self conscience::eek:: I think they should supply wet towels for this purpose:cool:

coyote

I know the feeling, sticky hands and feeling self conscience::eek:: I think they should supply wet towels for this purpose:cool:

they should just install a shower station for me, so i can hose myself down afterward