Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

I'd eat it.

Seriously?

I mention fries dipped in milkshakes and you say gross. I mention a peanut butter and banana sandwich and you say gross. I mention a peanut butter and banana milkshake and you say gross.

But this? This you'll try?

Also, "No offense" really means "I am going to insult you but don't get mad" (just kidding).

People liking bacon and ice cream or bacon and milkshakes doesn't make them stupid, it just means they have different likes than you do. People who enjoy watching Epic Meal time also have other interests. It is pointless to try and "get" why people like what they do. People usually just like what they do and don't really choose to like it.

MikeyC

Seriously?

I mention fries dipped in milkshakes and you say gross. I mention a peanut butter and banana sandwich and you say gross. I mention a peanut butter and banana milkshake and you say gross.

But this? This you'll try?
I will try it for the sheer ridiculousness factor.

Lea

Banned
This sometimes seems to me so ridiculous.. people kill one kind of animals (cows, pigs, sheeps etc.), in order to give their meat to to other kind of animals - their pets whom they adore. If there was equality on this earth, this couldn´t happen. Who are we, behaving cruelly to and mercilessly taking advantage of some animals and pretending to love others? Can such selective love be called love at all?? People always try to justify every nonsense, but neglect the fact that despite that they live one big hypocrisy. That already the basic facts of their lives are unjustifiable and wrong.

MikeyC

This sometimes seems to me so ridiculous.. people kill one kind of animals (cows, pigs, sheeps etc.), in order to give their meat to to other kind of animals - their pets whom they adore. If there was equality on this earth, this couldn´t happen. Who are we, behaving cruelly to and mercilessly taking advantage of some animals and pretending to love others? Can such selective love be called love at all?? People always try to justify every nonsense, but neglect the fact that despite that they live one big hypocrisy. That already the basic facts of their lives are unjustifiable and wrong.
Everyone is hypocritical to some degree, whether it be this or another issue. I don't like the killing of animals, but I love a good steak. I'm not denying that.

I guess I'm living a big hypocrisy. :/

bcsr

Everyone is hypocritical to some degree, whether it be this or another issue. I don't like the killing of animals, but I love a good steak. I'm not denying that./

While I do agree most people are hypocrites, I don't agree on this particular subject.

I have two German Shepherds, if they were feral, they'd be hunting and killing to survive. Since they are instead my pets, I provide their food to them, as a good pack leader should. :D

Remus

Staff member
Just used some soy sauce and little bits came out with the sauce, on closer inspection these bits were fruit flies! Yuk, I've been using it for months, I feel sick now. Fruit flies are not native to the UK and I've had an infestation the last few weeks. Anyone know how to get rid of them? I've tried allsorts. They seem immune to fly spray :/

Agent_Violet

Just used some soy sauce and little bits came out with the sauce, on closer inspection these bits were fruit flies! Yuk, I've been using it for months, I feel sick now. Fruit flies are not native to the UK and I've had an infestation the last few weeks. Anyone know how to get rid of them? I've tried allsorts. They seem immune to fly spray :/

that made me nauseated and a little paranoid about my own soy sauce now lol

I've noticed a few fruit flies in my apartment and at work. There doesn't seem to be anything to get rid of them. Only thing I do is just make sure i have no dishes in the sink,run the dishwasher regularly whether it's full or not,empty the trash every day and swat the little buggers when i see them.

bcsr

I feel your pain, I had to fight off a fruit fly infestation recently. I had to stop leaving dishes in the sink (bad habit of mine). And I bought a container for all my fruit that doesn't go in the fridge. Then I poured some bleach down the drains in my sink/garbage disposal just in case there were some of the buggers down there.

Seems to have wiped them out.

Agent_Violet

Learning how to drive sucks. :p
....It's Scary

It'll be so awesome though once you get comfortable :)

I learned how to drive in a manual transmission sports car...my stepfather made me come to a stop on a hill, there were about 10 cars behind me...and he says, "if you drift back and hit the person behind you,it's your fault.Drive."

:eek:

Needless to say, i burnt lots of rubber from that first pull out;-)

WeirdyMcGee

Clean EVERYTHING - cover all fruit - don't keep food scraps in the house - clean out the sink and make sure there is no placid water sitting around - make a trap to catch the flies that are already around.

Six Methods to Get Rid of Fruit Flies (with pictures) - wikiHow

MrJones

I can't make anyone feel happy, those people I care about just end up feeling worse in the long run and it's my fault.

I always try to make others feel better about themselves, about their lives, even those who don't give a **** about me if I feel they need a friendly hand, I still lend it knowing they will run away from me once they're back on tracj to not look back.

The thing is, I can't stand witnessing how I make others feel bad because of me. I don't want anyone to cry when I'm gone, and they know I want to go... I just make people feel bad, I make myself feel bad, I shouldn't stay here. I know a very few people would miss me, I know what it can do to my parents, and I know a couple more people care too, and I love them so much that I don't want to make them suffer...

But then, is it better to just make them suffer now and wait for time to heal the wounds, which would be better in the long run, or is it better that I keep suffering, that I keep making them feel everyday a bit worse until I drag them down and I hold them back in life because of the awful person I've become? There is just too many suffering involved, I don't know what to do, and I don't think I want to know it anyway. I'm just scared..

Vampayah88

I can't make anyone feel happy, those people I care about just end up feeling worse in the long run and it's my fault.

I always try to make others feel better about themselves, about their lives, even those who don't give a **** about me if I feel they need a friendly hand, I still lend it knowing they will run away from me once they're back on tracj to not look back.

The thing is, I can't stand witnessing how I make others feel bad because of me. I don't want anyone to cry when I'm gone, and they know I want to go... I just make people feel bad, I make myself feel bad, I shouldn't stay here. I know a very few people would miss me, I know what it can do to my parents, and I know a couple more people care too, and I love them so much that I don't want to make them suffer...

But then, is it better to just make them suffer now and wait for time to heal the wounds, which would be better in the long run, or is it better that I keep suffering, that I keep making them feel everyday a bit worse until I drag them down and I hold them back in life because of the awful person I've become? There is just too many suffering involved, I don't know what to do, and I don't think I want to know it anyway. I'm just scared..

I'm so sorry you feel this way dude::(:I don't know what else to say except I think you are such a nice, funny, smart and awesome guy, I don't see how you make others feel bad... you never do when you talk to me, but the opposite.
It's going to get better, you are young, you have a whole future ahead of you. Please don't give up. I wish I could give you a big hug right now.

Srijita52

I'm so sorry, I know I'm just a random person on the internet but I can't imagine you making anyone feel bad. You're such an awesome person Jonesy. I'm sorry if some people around you can't see that. If there's anything you need to about I'm here. Hang in there.