Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

It's just cleaning... Can it wait until you're not sick ? :/ you guys BOTH need some rest!
She's moving into a house next week so she needs her apartment to be clean for the showings, so they can sell it...
And she wants her new place to have the nursery and livingroom painted before she moves in so she doesn't have to smell any hint of fumes.

Okay ladies (and maybe some gentlemen), I have a shampoo question. My hair tends to get pretty greasy and grimy. I usually use Aussie's Cleanse and Mend shampoo, but I'm finding that fewer stores are selling it. I don't have a debit/credit card right now, so I can't buy it online. Does anyone have any relatively cheap suggestions for alternatives?

I've heard of a few things you can try that are ultra cheap...
- use a baking soda paste on your hair as a mask a few times a week
- wash with sunlight dish detergent a couple of times a week and shampoo the rest of the time

There are salon brand shampoos made specifically for oily hair that you could try if you have the money to spend...
I have oily hair as well and can't condition or use any product, or it'll look greasy and dirty within a couple of hours out of the shower.
I don't use any one specific shampoo but when I pick out something new (and cheap) to try, I make sure it's not something with oils or silicones in the ingredient list. (and don't get any conditioners or 2 in 1's)

That's what I do, anyways.

this_portrait

I have to contact both of my old schools tomorrow so they can forward my transcripts to the school I'm applying to. -___- Don't wanna talk to them, but I don't have much of a choice.

KiaKaha

Banned
Sure it was a humour, I just didn´t understand it. Something to do with nazis? Sorry if Im too much of a dickhead :D

LOL - You're not even close to one Lea. You're alright :D
Yeah it was a silly joke about nazi's - thats just my lame humour.

Anyway - lets move on... until the next opportunity that is...

Nathália

Anyone else a bit annoyed by the advertisements here? Ads in themselves ... but I keep seeing "Online dating" and free Internet games. That's strikingly fit for me, now I got everything I want and need.

Well, at least I get to see the cute faces of some girls, maybe I should give them my bank account number after all. Can't ... resist ... the looks ...

I notice the religious dating ads. The other things that I search sometimes show up in the ads, I think it has something to do with google IDK

This is another reason why humanity is really stupid..

Burger King bacon sundae goes on the menu* - NY Daily News

...I blame epic meal time.

I heard just like the jack in the box bacon milkshake a few months ago. Everyone is going mad off bacon, there's a bacon for almost everything.

Roman Legion

I heard just like the jack in the box bacon milkshake a few months ago. Everyone is going mad off bacon, there's a bacon for almost everything.

Never heard of that milk shake.. If I weren't an Athiest, I would be Jewish.. Maybe it's just me but I don't understand the whole bacon thing and why that idiotic Epic Meal Time thing is so bloody popular.. I watched it and I could actually feel my IQ drop. Every few months I might take a trip to Taco Bell and get a small burrito or two, but that really is as far as my fast food goes.

I'd eat it.

No offense, but you have just disgusted me to the nth degree.

Last edited: