Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

That moment when you learn that someone would feel happier if you were dead... that moment you can never forget...

I've reached a point I never wanted to see, but it's all my fault and I should be the only one paying for it, if it only were easy...

MikeyC

Washing cars. Exciting stuff.
That's actually not that bad. It's not challenging work, but you're on your feet and you're moving around, and you get to look at the quality (or bad state) of cars that come in. If there's a lot of cars, the day will fly. I reckon you'll like it. :)

That moment when you learn that someone would feel happier if you were dead... that moment you can never forget...

I've reached a point I never wanted to see, but it's all my fault and I should be the only one paying for it, if it only were easy...
I'm sorry, Jonesy. Who the hell would say something like that to you?

So I only got my one molar pulled. They didn't do the wisdom teeth, which was a bit of a bummer. But I'm just going to enjoy my pain meds and ice cream. :) And I saved a couple of hundred bucks today, so I guess it's a win.

Jonesy - :eek::mad: I'm so sorry. Don't listen to whomever it was. We love you.

AGR

I just ordered age of empires 3 the complete collection,I dont want to spend a lot of time on games,but I got nothing else to do,also I will miss amazon.com when I leave japan,its so convinient and has a lot of great stuff.

Nathália

How very cold hearted of anyone to say that to someone. No, it's not you. That person just sounds really mean.

Srijita52

I agree with Beleza, what kind of person can say such a cruel thing? Its not your fault.

MrJones

It's not the first time I've been in that situation, I think it's the first time someone is serious about that feeling.

Nathália

It's not the first time I've been in that situation, I think it's the first time someone is serious about that feeling.

Is there anyway you can change your environment? It sounds like you're around some mean people. No one should be touching on you, saying cruel things and being a jack a** like that. Not good, I can definitely see how it affects your confidence, but no decent human deserves that mess, no matter how weird or whatever people think they are.

karl:-/

I'm noticing a few things about numbers on this site. I mean you can see how many ppl comment on things thn you have a viewed list, witch is far higher all I'm getting at is. If your a person who has viewed nd feel like you have sumthing in common thm please please post sumthing your not alone maybe its a big step to take but Wow I feel gud for it nd understand my condition more each day thnks to this site. I wish all of you much love nd happiness in your up coming future :)

Srijita52

I'm noticing a few things about numbers on this site. I mean you can see how many ppl comment on things thn you have a viewed list, witch is far higher all I'm getting at is. If your a person who has viewed nd feel like you have sumthing in common thm please please post sumthing your not alone maybe its a big step to take but Wow I feel gud for it nd understand my condition more each day thnks to this site. I wish all of you much love nd happiness in your up coming future :)

Thank you, I'm glad this site's helping you. :)

Valhalla

I just ordered age of empires 3 the complete collection,I dont want to spend a lot of time on games,but I got nothing else to do,also I will miss amazon.com when I leave japan,its so convinient and has a lot of great stuff.

Olhos, nooo!

Age of Empires II is the best. This is blasphemy! ::p:

Phoenixx

So I only got my one molar pulled. They didn't do the wisdom teeth, which was a bit of a bummer. But I'm just going to enjoy my pain meds and ice cream. :) And I saved a couple of hundred bucks today, so I guess it's a win.
^ That's the best part! :D And yay for saving money!

^ I'm not sure who the heck in their right mind would ever say that to someone else. NEVER listen to those kinds of people, Jonesy. Listen to us. We love you and you're probably one of the most awesome, kind, and caring individuals I know. You're a great guy, Jonesy, don't let anyone else make you think otherwise.

MikeyC

Olhos, nooo!

Age of Empires II is the best. This is blasphemy! ::p:
Empire Earth is the best. Sorry. ::p:

^ I'm not sure who the heck in their right mind would ever say that to someone else. NEVER listen to those kinds of people, Jonesy. Listen to us. We love you and you're probably one of the most awesome, kind, and caring individuals I know. You're a great guy, Jonesy, don't let anyone else make you think otherwise.
This. So much this.