Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I know the feeling, sticky hands and feeling self conscience::eek:: I think they should supply wet towels for this purpose:cool:
It gets all over my mouth and I can feel disgusted eyes on me, even when I know nobody is looking. I need a beach towel when going to these places! Wet towels are a good idea.

they should just install a shower station for me, so i can hose myself down afterward
Or maybe this. This is even better. :D

1BlackSheep

I got busted by a rent-a-cop in the parking garage at work today for driving too fast - doing 20 in a 7 mph limit area - oops! ::p: He came over and personally scolded me and then left me a warning note my windshield. :eek: Can't help it that I'm a speed demon! :D

KiaKaha

Banned
I got busted by a rent-a-cop in the parking garage at work today for driving too fast - doing 20 in a 7 mph limit area - oops! ::p: He came over and personally scolded me and then left me a warning note my windshield. :eek: Can't help it that I'm a speed demon! :D

I never knew you had such a rebellious streak ;)

I have come to realize I am the most extroverted socially phobic person I know.

I'm going to a free clinic to see about getting all of my wisdom teeth pulled in a couple of hours. I hope they'll do it. It would be a great Father's Day gift to be able to tell my dad that he doesn't have to fork up the hundreds of dollars to pay for it. ;)

Hoppy

I'm going to a free clinic to see about getting all of my wisdom teeth pulled in a couple of hours. I hope they'll do it. It would be a great Father's Day gift to be able to tell my dad that he doesn't have to fork up the hundreds of dollars to pay for it. ;)

Good luck. After mine were taken out I couln't eat for a week. Mine was done in a university hospital, and very cheap.

I can understand how someone could convene a completely unneccasary meeting.
I can understand him getting unreasonably upset about nonsense.
What I cannot understand is after convening the meeting, he spends the whole bloody time complaining about having to do the meeting.

I felt like screaming: "STOP TALKING AND LET US GO!!!"

AGR

While I do agree most people are hypocrites, I don't agree on this particular subject.

I have two German Shepherds, if they were feral, they'd be hunting and killing to survive. Since they are instead my pets, I provide their food to them, as a good pack leader should. :D

Yes I agree aswell,I used to think like vegans,but I realized animals eat other animals and they always will,its just how it is.

MrJones

My therapy group is made of 6 people, 3 guys and a woman around 40-60 years old and a girl near 30, and then me. The women are married and with kids and the guys are alone, some living with parents (I don't know about others).

Anyway, for the things I've heard, for the things I've seen... all I can think of when I'm there is that things don't get better with time, practice, will power, therapy, meds..... it just doesn't.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Just bought my new guitar amplifier from eBay; £199 + free 24 hour delivery.:
00064143.jpg

Get it up ye!, to use a Scots expression of Glaswegian origin. :D

MrJones

I was eating fish (lenguado, I think it's called sole in English) and I wanted more romesco sauce and I thought "this is damn boring" so I decided to forget that I had just opened it and the cap was in the table, so I showered myself in sauce. Fun times.

Phoenixx

^ Good luck!

See it like this; You're a dragon slayer of dirt, germs and other things that make cars less shiny.

You're a knight.

If only I could fus ro dah the dirt off the car (without throwing the car around).

And now that I have to leave in 15 minutes, I want to play Skyrim. Thanks, self.