Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

weird people are typically the most fun to be around,the most creative,the most interesting,and I've found you can create the most meaningful connections with weird people:D

Yay for weirdos!!! :)
I know some very interesting and intelligent people whom others think of as weirdos. I definitely enjoy their company. :)

Nathália

weird people are typically the most fun to be around,the most creative,the most interesting,and I've found you can create the most meaningful connections with weird people:D

Yay for weirdos!!! :)

I agree. There is nothing wrong with being weird. I've found that to be true to, the people that many people thought were weird, I've made the best connections with them. Srijita, you should not pay any mind to those who are mean to you. The people who get picked on the most can be the sweetest most fun people you've ever met.

Thank u so much for read me. ^^

I read you, no thank you ^^

^ Glad you're already feeling better.

Thank you for being so sweet Phoenixx, I appreciate it.

Shenmue

I think the reason why I don't accept praise very well, it's probably down to my defence mechanism. I've gotten so used to being rejected by people that it has become second nature to be that way. Although I don't mean "rejection" in the dating sense, it's more akin to being rejected by my so called peers.
When I do open up to someone, there is a part of me that wants them to reject me. I think the reason for doing this is because I want them to confirm this distorted view that I have of myself. And when it comes down to it, that's all it is, a distorted view of yourself.

WeirdyMcGee

mom is talking to sister on the phone.
She wants me to come to the city to do some cleaning for her because she's too tired and pregnant to do it herself.

...agh...
I'm too sick to go and just thinking about the city and people... everywhere... and taking public transit...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
My Marshall 45 watt guitar amp failed on me today, slightly pissed off about that because I'll need tae get a new amp. But might upgrade to a Peavey guitar amp. Just need to save up £199, which is no bad.

Merely an attempt at humour. I really should stop. I never learn.

I laughed. But I'm a jackass. :D

Okay ladies (and maybe some gentlemen), I have a shampoo question. My hair tends to get pretty greasy and grimy. I usually use Aussie's Cleanse and Mend shampoo, but I'm finding that fewer stores are selling it. I don't have a debit/credit card right now, so I can't buy it online. Does anyone have any relatively cheap suggestions for alternatives?

EscapeArtist

mom is talking to sister on the phone.
She wants me to come to the city to do some cleaning for her because she's too tired and pregnant to do it herself.

...agh...
I'm too sick to go and just thinking about the city and people... everywhere... and taking public transit...

It's just cleaning... Can it wait until you're not sick ? :/ you guys BOTH need some rest!

Hoppy

I laughed. But I'm a jackass. :D

Okay ladies (and maybe some gentlemen), I have a shampoo question. My hair tends to get pretty greasy and grimy. I usually use Aussie's Cleanse and Mend shampoo, but I'm finding that fewer stores are selling it. I don't have a debit/credit card right now, so I can't buy it online. Does anyone have any relatively cheap suggestions for alternatives?

Cleopatra bathed in asses milk. Just a suggestion.