Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

lol i was looking at the top posters in the community section and realized we arent really that many. you are #3, but on your way to beat Remus for the 2 spot.

i on t he other hand am already on the 3rd page of top posters.
^ I didn't even know there was a list, so I had to see for myself.

I'm the 6th top poster. Oh yay. :rolleyes: [I have no life!!]

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
How to make lots of money: have a 7 year old girl ask people for it. One asked me to "help her get to nationals" outside of walmart today, I do not know how anyone could possibly say no to that. I was so close to the door too ::p:

psych

How to make lots of money: have a 7 year old girl ask people for it. One asked me to "help her get to nationals" outside of walmart today, I do not know how anyone could possibly say no to that. I was so close to the door too ::p:

Hahaha! That's like me with animals... I swear, I have -sucker- printed on my forehead! :D:rolleyes: Somehow, they can see me coming.

Nathália

Where is my dollar? I want to hand one to the little girl now. Oh goodness, you're so right. I would be the sucker. ::(:

^ I didn't even know there was a list, so I had to see for myself.

I'm the 6th top poster. Oh yay. :rolleyes: [I have no life!!]

I don't think it means that. You've been on here for 2 years and probably active the whole time? Many people participate on social sites daily in society. Many people don't post actively on here, but I talk to them on PM or chat. Or they post and they know about situations going on, so they've been paying attention. Whatever their specific reasoning may be, I don't know if it's anxiety or they choose not to. It just means you're a forum participant and you enjoy participating.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Ah, yeah. Haha. I have said no a couple of times, but there's been other times where I couldn't bring myself to do that.

MsBuzzkillington

Yesterday I drove back to Arizona so I could stay at that girl's apartment and watch her cats. It was a long, looooong drive. It took me forever to actually get on the road and then there was traffic and then I stopped for a shake and then I had to pee a hundred times. I left my house at about 11:30am and I didn't get in until about 3:30am. Normally the trip takes about 13 hours.

I realized something as I was driving; it sort of clicked as to why being on the road for that long gets kind of disorienting and lonely. After about 10 hours of driving where you only pass a couple hundred people and tiny towns and there is nothing but open space... it almost feels like you are in another world. Like some how you drove through some kind of space warp and life is driving, life is just what you are doing. No one else is around, it is just you... all alone. Or everyone is dead and it has been many years and you are the only survivor. It is kind of hard to explain... but I always get an empty odd feeling while driving for so long. And it made it much worse yesterday because I had been driving for so long and it was taking so much longer than usual. I honestly felt like I was never going to get there, like I was stuck on some track and the world was just passing me by but I wasn't actually going anywhere.

So I get here and practically the first thing I do is break something, like seriously? There was a little quote thing on her fridge, some kind of joke and I moved the piece of paper that was blocking the bottom half of it and the magnet fell off, onto the floor and into a few different pieces. Oh and the best part is it says "Greece". Yeah, hello breaking a souvenir from another country. Thank you, I'll be here all day.

Then this morning I am making a poptart and it burns a little and I set off the fire alarm. I am terrified of what I am doing to do next. Kill her cats by this evening?

The magnet is fixable. I can glue the pieces together but there is a couple chipped corners that I can't fix and they are noticeable so I really don't think I will get away with not telling her about it. *sigh*.

Oh yeah and I am a bit scared to cook. If the fire alarm was set off by a poptart, what else will set it off? How sensitive is it? :(

Ooooh yeah and on the radio as I was scanning through channels I heard a little bit of these people talking about weird things people can do after a head injury. The girl talked about how some guy hit his head on the bottom of a pool, got a concussion and then woke up knowing how to play the piano perfectly. He said that he just sees the black and white pieces in his head before he plays and he just plays what's in his head. He doesn't read music, never played the piano before, and doesn't know what he is going to play until he sits down and it comes to him. And the girl said "How can you hear a story like that and not believe in God, wow."

Um well, maybe because all he was able to do was play the piano after his injury? No lives were saved, no miracle happened, no one gained anything...that's how.

Last edited:

MikeyC

So I get here and practically the first thing I do is break something, like seriously? There was a little quote thing on her fridge, some kind of joke and I moved the piece of paper that was blocking the bottom half of it and the magnet fell off, onto the floor and into a few different pieces. Oh and the best part is it says "Greece". Yeah, hello breaking a souvenir from another country. Thank you, I'll be here all day.

Then this morning I am making a poptart and it burns a little and I set off the fire alarm. I am terrified of what I am doing to do next. Kill her cats by this evening?

The magnet is fixable. I can glue the pieces together but there is a couple chipped corners that I can't fix and they are noticeable so I really don't think I will get away with not telling her about it. *sigh*.

Oh yeah and I am a bit scared to cook. If the fire alarm was set off by a poptart, what else will set it off? How sensitive is it? :(
The house sounds booby-trapped to me. Watch for lasers and weird wiring. ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

how is it that everything I actually NEED gets stolen from my own home?
There goes 4 MORE months work down the drain.
Thankyou, flash-drive thief.
I'll go kill myself, now.

MikeyC

how is it that everything I actually NEED gets stolen from my own home?
There goes 4 MORE months work down the drain.
Thankyou, flash-drive thief.
I'll go kill myself, now.
I'm so sorry. You go through so much crap it's mind-boggling.

Holy crap, I should never underestimate the power of music, I went from gloomy to want to party ( alone of course) after one song
I am going to do the same thing. I don't feel too great so music is going to help me!