Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dyingtolive

just email her vj :p

@ gauch one job i wonder if its profitable is 'typing' being on the pc has taught me to be hella fast. i wonder if there are good paying internet jobs like that.

coyote

I am in a quite difficult situation now.

it really sounds like you're being set up to be taken advantage of in some way

but i know things with your parents are pretty horrible

i wish i knew what the right answer was for you

just please be careful

Srijita52

I have to call my psychiatrist back about a refill, anyone interested in doing it for me?
Calls are always hard. Good luck.
thats a tough decision, Lea..

I dont know what is the right answer but just if that were me, I dont like to travel alone with people especially if its far. I'll be putting my life in another's hands. I lose control. Safety is my concern. I would rather commute or go with a friend in a car to the place on my own and check it out for myself if its possible. I would not consider this unless i am all out of options and this is a last resort, and even if it was, i still will be hesitant. But this is just me, i am paranoid when it comes to trusting people, but the way i read it doesnt sound too safe.. I may be wrong
Yeah, same with me. Good luck with whatever decision you make Lea.

Lea

Banned
Thanks Dyingtolive and Coyote, Srijita for your answers! I really tend to think of not going, because there are too many uncertainities and I would be putting myself in hands of someone else whom I don´t know and can´t trust..

I went like this with one German man who came to visit me in my country. He said he would rent me a room in exchange for some help in household and looking after his mother. But a few days after I arrived he turned strange and ordered me to pack my bags, but prohibited to leave the house. He said his gf would take me to the bus station to go home. But I said, I don´t want to go home to my country, I want to stay and find something else. But he said: "No, you do as I say." (Btw his gf once came at midnight, they woke me up and invited to the kitchen. She was asking my age etc.. She looked like brothel owner tbh) Then he went to the kitchen and quickly tried to call his gf, but making sure I don´t escape through the front door at the same time. I got paranoid, went to the living room where I had things, threw them out of the window and then I jumped from the window myself and ran away.

What did they want to do with me, I will never know.

Last edited:

Vampayah88

Thanks Dyingtolive and Coyote, Srijita for your answers! I really tend to think of not going, because there are too many uncertainities and I would be putting myself in hands of someone else whom I don´t know and can´t trust..

I went like this with one German man who came to visit me in my country. He said he would rent me a room in exchange for some help in household and looking after his mother. But a few days after I arrived he turned strange and ordered me to pack my bags, but prohibited to leave the house. He said his gf would take me to the bus station to go home. But I said, I don´t want to go home to my country, I want to stay and find something else. But he said: "No, you do as I say." (Btw his gf once came at midnight, they woke me up and invited to the kitchen. She was asking my age etc.. She looked like brothel owner tbh) Then he went to the kitchen and quickly tried to call his gf, but making sure I don´t escape through the front door at the same time. I got paranoid, went to the living room where I had things, threw them out of the window and then I jumped from the window myself and ran away.

:eek:Thats SCARY as hell. Thank god u got away.

It used to be called High Quality, now it's almost exclusively called ''High Definition/HD''.

I guess we're all a bit sheepish when it comes to word trending/marketing.

Invisibleman

Oh my ******* god why is youtube being a bastard.any tech people in here? Its worked fine for years and then a couple of days ago it started to stutter and skip alot and randomly play in slow motion(wtf?). Ive tried clearing the cache,deleteding temporary files and cookies, update my flashplayer and still nothing. You might say its my connection but youtube works absolutely fine on my downstairs computer?

Oh my ******* god why is youtube being a bastard.any tech people in here? Its worked fine for years and then a couple of days ago it started to stutter and skip alot and randomly play in slow motion(wtf?). Ive tried clearing the cache,deleteding temporary files and cookies, update my flashplayer and still nothing. You might say its my connection but youtube works absolutely fine on my downstairs computer?

You too, huh? I've been having major buffering issues lately. Sometimes they won't even load at all, and I have a beast of a internet connection that showed no signs of trouble. And when they do, sometimes whole videos are ruined by green/gray smudge distortion of sorts. Even on old videos that used to work perfectly fine.

Invisibleman

You too, huh? I've been having major buffering issues lately. Sometimes they won't even load at all, and I have a beast of a internet connection that showed no signs of trouble. And when they do, sometimes whole videos are ruined by green/gray smudge distortion of sorts. Even on old videos that used to work perfectly fine.

Yeah,its driving me freaking insane and like I said its only this particular computer. ive tried various different browsers too and it still doesnt work.

Yeah,its driving me freaking insane and like I said its only this particular computer. ive tried various different browsers too and it still doesnt work.

Have you also tried whether it's your YouTube account? There could be some kind of conflict relating to your account.

Roman Legion

Sick and tired of the online trend of "Trolling".. Can't make a single comment online without someone being an arse.. I try not to let them know how irritating it is, but if I don't vent, I'm going to have a meltdown..

:eek::eek::eek:

Holy...

They're out there. Things that happen in the movies don't just happen in the movies. And they're not THAT rare. I know people who have had similar things happen to them...

dyingtolive

Sick and tired of the online trend of "Trolling".. Can't make a single comment online without someone being an arse.. I try not to let them know how irritating it is, but if I don't vent, I'm going to have a meltdown..

i can relate man.. lol i gave up on some forums after making 1 post

dyingtolive

:eek::eek::eek:

Holy...

They're out there. Things that happen in the movies don't just happen in the movies. And they're not THAT rare. I know people who have had similar things happen to them...

thankfully ure ok Lea,
pepper spray would be good to own too..
im thinking learning martial arts is even a necessity for me..

Last edited:

Nathália

I agree, it's an annoying online sport. Many places I don't even participate in anymore due to trolling.

thankfully ure ok,
im thinking learning martial arts is a necessity for me.. pepper spray would be good to own too..

I believe in that too. Anywhere I go by myself, I carry protection along. I'm very sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you escaped.