Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Valhalla

Sick and tired of the online trend of "Trolling".. Can't make a single comment online without someone being an arse.. I try not to let them know how irritating it is, but if I don't vent, I'm going to have a meltdown..

Me too, although most irritated from the point of view that a "Troll" is no longer a mythological creature to your everyday guy, but an Internet thing. It's been around for at least a thousand years, and is now primary associated with a viral culture. Blekh. Being a jerk is an Internet tradition, now they stick the name of a meme to it and suddently it's "fun" again.

Last edited:

Roman Legion

Youtube is seriously infested with trolls! Ugh, I have military crap this entire month and have to leave in a few hours.. Why can't I sleep!

Srijita52

I never get any support from people around me. Whenever there's something I want to do its always 'there's no way you can' , 'you're too weak for it, why don't you try x,y,z instead?' Yeah, maybe they're right. Maybe I am ruining my life but I still want to give it a try. I wish I could stopped caring about what others say, but I do and it hurts.

MikeyC

I never get any support from people around me. Whenever there's something I want to do its always 'there's no way you can' , 'you're too weak for it, why don't you try x,y,z instead?' Yeah, maybe they're right. Maybe I am ruining my life but I still want to give it a try. I wish I could stopped caring about what others say, but I do and it hurts.
It takes a while to stop caring what others think. I don't think you're too weak for anything at all, Srijita. I believe in you. :)

MikeyC

I am in a quite difficult situation now.
I'm very late to this but from what I'm reading, don't take the chance. You said yourself that you might not be getting that much money. He wasn't truthful with your wages, either. The whole thing sounds a bit dodgy.

Thanks Dyingtolive and Coyote, Srijita for your answers! I really tend to think of not going, because there are too many uncertainities and I would be putting myself in hands of someone else whom I don´t know and can´t trust..

I went like this with one German man who came to visit me in my country. He said he would rent me a room in exchange for some help in household and looking after his mother. But a few days after I arrived he turned strange and ordered me to pack my bags, but prohibited to leave the house. He said his gf would take me to the bus station to go home. But I said, I don´t want to go home to my country, I want to stay and find something else. But he said: "No, you do as I say." (Btw his gf once came at midnight, they woke me up and invited to the kitchen. She was asking my age etc.. She looked like brothel owner tbh) Then he went to the kitchen and quickly tried to call his gf, but making sure I don´t escape through the front door at the same time. I got paranoid, went to the living room where I had things, threw them out of the window and then I jumped from the window myself and ran away.

What did they want to do with me, I will never know.
There are some sick, sick people out there. I'm so glad you got away!

Thanks Mikey. You're a sweetheart. :)
No, you are. :)

Nathália

Youtube is seriously infested with trolls! Ugh, I have military crap this entire month and have to leave in a few hours.. Why can't I sleep!

Good Luck Yea some people go to certain videos just to pick fights.

I know that feeling. No one ever supports me for what I want to do, but for what they want me to do. I believe people be waiting for me to fail to just say " I told you so", but when I succeed they have nothing to say.

Srijita, sorry you're going through conflict right now. I wish you a successful life. If you don't succeed at somethings. You can try again when you're able to again.

MikeyC

I know that feeling. No one ever supports me for what I want to do, but for what they want me to do. I believe people be waiting for me to fail to just say " I told you so", but when I succeed they have nothing to say.
That's horrible. ::(:

Come to think of it, my mum has told me many times to quit drumming lessons. I'm still doing it, though.

Gaucho

YEEEEES i passed my 2 first exams ;) unbelievable.if you told me before the exams that i would approve, i would of believed easier if someone told me my father was the pope.

Nathália

Come to think of it, my mum has told me many times to quit drumming lessons. I'm still doing it, though.

Thank you. It's frustrating. Srijita and Mikey good luck to whatever you guys have your minds set on.

YEEEEES i passed my 2 first exams ;) unbelievable.if you told me before the exams that i would approve, i would of believed easier if someone told me my father was the pope.

Yay! What a great feeling of success to have. Enjoy it.

Srijita52

Srijita, sorry you're going through conflict right now. I wish you a successful life. If you don't succeed at somethings. You can try again when you're able to again.
Thank you Beleza, I'm sorry you're going through it too.

I'm glad you're still doing it.
Yay! That's great! :)

MikeyC

Congratulations! Well done. Better than what you were anticipating, too.

Only 3 posts to go before I reach the magic 500.
<no life> Only 11 to go before I reach 7,000! </no life>

Thank you. It's frustrating. Srijita and Mikey good luck to whatever you guys have your minds set on.
I'm glad you're still doing it.
Thanks to both of you wonderful ladies. :)

dyingtolive

<no life> Only 11 to go before I reach 7,000! </no life>

lol i was looking at the top posters in the community section and realized we arent really that many. you are #3, but on your way to beat Remus for the 2 spot.

i on t he other hand am already on the 3rd page of top posters.