Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My mother brought home a present; Whiteboard foil sticker.

I can make lists on everything now! Unlimited power! Try and stop me now!

Thanks girls, but there is a point when you can just say you've had enough. For some people it takes a lot to reach that point, but sadly not everyone is that strong mentally.

Everyone moves at a different pace. The thing that separates successful people for non-successful people isn't the amount of success either one has, but how they learn to deal with failure. And this takes time, and comes easier to some then others.

It's entirely possible that you're not ready for that change yet, and that's okay. Because, as I mentioned, everyone moves at a different pace. The only true failure would be if you gave up and never tried again. And never trying again would take a lifetime of doing nothing.

As long as you're alive and have the intention- and actions, to attempt change, you can't truly fail.

Phoenixx

When you've had enough, then you step back and recover, then get back in the game:). There's nothing wrong with taking a break once in a while.
^ Listen to the Deadman, Jonesy. We all need a break once in a while. You'll pick yourself back up again, just give it time.

I have an exam tomorrow, and I'm not prepared at all :( This year has been the biggest failure because I can't seem to get my mind to just focus, instead of this constant depression mode that it's stuck in lately..
^ Good luck!

My rose bush has a flower blooming! I didn't kill it!! Not yet anyway.

I had my sister dye and cut my hair. I like it. Although all the rubber bands I just bought are almost... wait for it... wait for it... superfluous. :) It's almost so short that I can't put it up.

hoddesdon

Mayan2012.gif

this_portrait

I've noticed that on days where I don't want to interact with people unless I have to (which is probably most days, but whatever), every beggar and person with a clipboard on the street approaches me... -___-

Srijita52

I've noticed that on days where I don't want to interact with people unless I have to (which is probably most days, but whatever), every beggar and person with a clipboard on the street approaches me... -___-

Haha I can relate and the opposite is true too. When I actually want people to be around, which is rare, suddenly everyone is too busy.

Vampayah88

My grandma was complaining to my mom on the phone that I wasn't all happy and kissy and huggy when I saw her yesterday and was trying to make it sound like I'm a bad person cause I seemed so cold. Im not gonna be a girly bubbly fake person for anyone, and besides, I have absolutely no reason to be happy these days. Fvck off.

MikeyC

My grandma was complaining to my mom on the phone that I wasn't all happy and kissy and huggy when I saw her yesterday and was trying to make it sound like I'm a bad person cause I seemed so cold. Im not gonna be a girly bubbly fake person for anyone, and besides, I have absolutely no reason to be happy these days. Fvck off.
You don't have to be all happy and bubbly. I'm sorry you're not happy. ::(:

Srijita52

You don't have to be fake. You're wondeful the way you are, I know you're a lovely person. I'm sorry you're grandma couldn't see that.
I hope things will get better and you'll be happy. :)

Roman Legion

Got to admit that I'm a bit angry and relieved at the news I received yesterday from my unit.. Apparently I am injured enough for them to not send me off to a 15 day event that is mandatory, but not injured enough to send me to a doctor or just medically discharge me? Why do I feel like the title of this song really fits me?

Vanilla Fudge You Keep Me Hanging On (HQ) - YouTube

<EDIT> I didn't want to go anyway, but I REALLY needed the cash..

Nathália

People are that way about me too. You don't have to be who people force you to be. People think happiness is only shown from the outside or that they have to see it. Not true. Maybe she does not understand that? If your mother is understanding about certain things maybe you can tell her that your actions do not equal happiness. I get the frustration half, it annoys me too.

Hoppy

Just told two of the workers to shut up, grow up and stop bothering each other. Now they are united in their anger towards me.

Nathália

Just told two of the workers to shut up, grow up and stop bothering each other. Now they are united in their anger towards me.

That's too bad. I've had that happen before. Yea, like Srijita, did they stop getting on your nerves so bad? If they hate, let them hate as long as they don't mess with you.