Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Jealous, I got a 2.95 gpa for the semester. Worst I've ever done. ::eek::
^ That's pretty much what I had last semester. Hope next semester is much better for you.

That is sooo great Phoenixx! Congrats :)

And congrats to you too, Merel. That's still much better than mine XD >.<

My average in 2 and 2/3 years of uni is 65.3% ... still good enough for me :p
^ Thanks, Jonesy. Hey, you're passing, that's always a good thing. ::p:

Congratulations, Phoenixx. You must be really proud of what you've achieved.
^ Thanks, Mikey.

I'm getting a bit annoyed with a friend of mine. I keep calling/texting her to see how she is. She hasn't been feeling good for a while now and the doctors aren't sure what the problem is. At least that is what she tells me. I can't ever get an answer out of her. I texted her a week or so ago to ask how she was and she said she'd tell me in person. Our plans fell through and she wouldn't tell me. Now every time I ask, she just says "don't ask" or something like that. I'm trying set up a dinner meeting or something, but... ugh. I know I'm probably doing something that is making her mad and I don't know it, but I wish she would just talk to me. Stop playing ****ing games. We both have lives. We live 30 miles apart. I don't have a job. I can't afford to drive into town to see you all the time! I try to schedule around when I'll be in town, but she can never meet me.

MikeyC

I'm getting a bit annoyed with a friend of mine. I keep calling/texting her to see how she is. She hasn't been feeling good for a while now and the doctors aren't sure what the problem is. At least that is what she tells me. I can't ever get an answer out of her. I texted her a week or so ago to ask how she was and she said she'd tell me in person. Our plans fell through and she wouldn't tell me. Now every time I ask, she just says "don't ask" or something like that. I'm trying set up a dinner meeting or something, but... ugh. I know I'm probably doing something that is making her mad and I don't know it, but I wish she would just talk to me. Stop playing ****ing games. We both have lives. We live 30 miles apart. I don't have a job. I can't afford to drive into town to see you all the time! I try to schedule around when I'll be in town, but she can never meet me.
I'm sorry this is happening and I can relate more than I want to. Hopefully she'll just say what's going on rather than waiting an eternity to meet in person.

I'm sorry this is happening and I can relate more than I want to. Hopefully she'll just say what's going on rather than waiting an eternity to meet in person.

I'm trying to set up a phone date for this week so she can tell me what's going on. I asked to meet for lunch Wednesday, but she pretty much shot me down. She has good reason to (she is working overnight and is broke right now), but I often feel like she is punishing me for not being a more outgoing and accessible person. It's like she is enacting payback for all the times I nervously flaked out on her.

MikeyC

I'm trying to set up a phone date for this week so she can tell me what's going on. I asked to meet for lunch Wednesday, but she pretty much shot me down.
I have a friend who's doing this, as well, which is a big part of why I'm constantly upset these days. I hope the phone date works out, considering you've been putting in a lot of work to make it happen.

Srijita52

I'm really frustrated with people right now. I just want to go live in the woods somewhere and become a hermit.
I'm sorry, people are very frustrating sometimes.
Finally decided to take a look at my final grades for the semester. Three A's and three B+'s. Yeah, MUCH MUCH better than last semester. :)
Congrats Phoenixx! That's great :)
I feel like the stupidest person in the world. My Mom asked me to do something for her, but I couldn't understand what she wanted. She got all pissed off and said, "You can't figure anything out!" My parents always make me feel like dirt when I'm wrong. She hasn't said anything else to me.
I'm sorry, I can relate to you. Maybe she didn't mean it though, try not to let her get to you.

Srijita52

Just go the news that someone I knew for a long time had died a few days ago. I'm feeling really shocked, I just saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was just fine.

KiaKaha

Banned
Just in case none of you knew - PMS jokes aren't funny. Period.

*Awaits high five for being utterly hilarious...*

*Realizes I could be waiting a long time...*

Last edited:

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey, we weren't that close but I know her since I was a child. She used come to our place a lot, my mom was very close to her, she's very upset.
I understand. Losing someone is difficult, and your mum might be upset for some time. I just hope you're okay, though.

How are you handling it?
I'm handling it okay. In his defense, he's even more depressed than I am and I got some texts today that he's not even getting out of bed if he can help it. He needs to be on this site more than I do. But it's not just him, though - it's everyone. Maybe I'm overthinking the whole situation. I don't know. I have some soul-searching to undertake.

Anyway, how did this turn into me blathering on? How did your phone date go? Or has that not been done yet?

Roman Legion

I look out my window in the dim morning light in the mountains after a night of rain and see the fog and all the green around it and hear the multifarious type of birds chirping.. Makes me want to play or better yet live in Oblivion (Not the hell like realm of the game, just in the regular map). Skyrim just isn't as fun or beautiful as Oblivion, but Skyrim isn't bad at all..

Valhalla

I look out my window in the dim morning light in the mountains after a night of rain and see the fog and all the green around it and hear the multifarious type of birds chirping.. Makes me want to play or better yet live in Oblivion (Not the hell like realm of the game, just in the regular map). Skyrim just isn't as fun or beautiful as Oblivion, but Skyrim isn't bad at all..

I share your thoughts. That game, or Guild Wars, can really give some fantasies. The music is helping out a lot.