Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Boby

hey

I don't know what to do,I'm in university but I don't like what I study so far and also my SA and avoidance and depression is very high, my self esteem is 0 id say(highest point), so I just lock myself in my room :( now the first semester ended) my family already invested money in me to be here, so i can't just quit, anyways i wouldn't know what to do anyways, i have no direction.

But at the same time i know that if i continue, it will just be the same, unless i go to therapy, but its just such a big step going to therapy. Also i know that if i continue with this career it won't bring me to any good place, it doesn't interest me, so i have to decide what to do. And i don't know what to do::p:

Its like. a big devils circle( i don't know if that expression exists in english)

Hey man,you should really think about it before it's too late,don't make the same mistake as me,I realized far to late that I don't really like this university.If I could turn the time back 4 years ago I would not go to that university again and I would do something that I really liked.
There must be something that you like and it's also practical ,you just need enough courage to find it inside you.

Srijita52

Animated-Happy-Mothers-Day.gif

to all the moms on SPW :)

... and also to my mom whom i never told how much i appreciate the things she's done for me.

^That's very sweet :) I should also tell my mom how much I love and appreciate her.
Happy Mothers Day SPW!

I hate it when people get so excited about something that they end up ruining it for others. Raising your expectations so high that you can't really help but be disappointed no matter how good that thing is.

It's so frustrating because it's not like you can tell them to shut up. They're just expressing themselves.

AGR

afraid to add people in my facebook because all the pictures my 3 friends have of me,I am really ugly,my skin is really sensitive and light that I dont come out that well in pictures,everytime I see myself in pictures I cringe,yet in real life people tell me that I am good looking,dont know if they are just being kind.

hey

I don't know what to do,I'm in university but I don't like what I study so far and also my SA and avoidance and depression is very high, my self esteem is 0 id say(highest point), so I just lock myself in my room :( now the first semester ended) my family already invested money in me to be here, so i can't just quit, anyways i wouldn't know what to do anyways, i have no direction.

But at the same time i know that if i continue, it will just be the same, unless i go to therapy, but its just such a big step going to therapy. Also i know that if i continue with this career it won't bring me to any good place, it doesn't interest me, so i have to decide what to do. And i don't know what to do::p:

Its like. a big devils circle( i don't know if that expression exists in english)

It's very hard to be in University, but please don't give up! You're so far, I mean you already been in College and such right? I'm still in College lol! I know it's very tempting to lock yourself up in a room and be ALONE, I know.. But please just spent your time in the books, in your own world, just focus on studying, Make sure you'd always have something to do in class to distract yourself with, that really helps a lot... I'm very sorry that you're having a hard time, maybe assertivity training would be perfect for you.. according to your self esteem.. And therapy would be good..... Oh and if you don't like it, you can always transfer yourself to another University, but keep studying mate!!!
You will have a good chance of jobs then...

Phoenixx

I had a really awful depression streak this morning. I know what it's caused from, I may or may not do a really long Tumblr rant about it later, but I'm just glad it's over with for now. Today's a super nice day, especially since it's going to rain the rest of the week until Thursday, so I better go out and enjoy it. Plus it's Mother's Day. I don't need to have an attitude and be moody on her day. It's bad enough my dad has to work so he can't take her out or anything, and my brother had to work in another state for the weekend so he couldn't spend time with her either. It's just my cousin, her, and I today. She wants to go out this afternoon, so we'll probably do that. Not sure what we're doing yet, but we'll figure something out.

dyingtolive

i dont want to go to work tomorrow :( avoiding responsibility... igot so much to do again.... 2 weeks worth squeezed in 2 days needs to be done..

dreaming about leaving my job.. and being free...

MikeyC

I had a really awful depression streak this morning. I know what it's caused from, I may or may not do a really long Tumblr rant about it later, but I'm just glad it's over with for now. Today's a super nice day, especially since it's going to rain the rest of the week until Thursday, so I better go out and enjoy it. Plus it's Mother's Day. I don't need to have an attitude and be moody on her day. It's bad enough my dad has to work so he can't take her out or anything, and my brother had to work in another state for the weekend so he couldn't spend time with her either. It's just my cousin, her, and I today. She wants to go out this afternoon, so we'll probably do that. Not sure what we're doing yet, but we'll figure something out.
Sorry to hear about your depression streak but at least you're working through it, if it's not already gone. :)

Phoenixx

Gaucho

I have no reason more to be on this planet, the future is dark with no hope left, the light is very small at the end of the tunnel and is dying. i don't have suicidal thought, but haven't neither had a positive thought in 4 months. I'm like living but at the same time not living.

Last edited:

coyote

I have no reason more to be on this planet, the future is dark with no hope left, the light is very small at the end of the tunnel and is dying. i don't have suicidal thought, but haven't neither had a positive thought in 4 months. I'm like living but at the same time not living.

as much as you think that's how things are right now

things change

every minute, every day

allow yourself to be open to the changes that come your way

don't pre-suppose that you know what will happen

MikeyC

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, Gaucho. It's unfortunate that positiveness is difficult to come by. Hang in there, mate.