Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

SilentBird

2896409896_b29a813f39_z.jpg

Srijita52

I have no reason more to be on this planet, the future is dark with no hope left, the light is very small at the end of the tunnel and is dying. i don't have suicidal thought, but haven't neither had a positive thought in 4 months. I'm like living but at the same time not living.
I'm sorry you're going through this Gaucho. Hang in there.

1BlackSheep

hey

I don't know what to do,I'm in university but I don't like what I study so far and also my SA and avoidance and depression is very high, my self esteem is 0 id say(highest point), so I just lock myself in my room :( now the first semester ended) my family already invested money in me to be here, so i can't just quit, anyways i wouldn't know what to do anyways, i have no direction.

But at the same time i know that if i continue, it will just be the same, unless i go to therapy, but its just such a big step going to therapy. Also i know that if i continue with this career it won't bring me to any good place, it doesn't interest me, so i have to decide what to do. And i don't know what to do::p:

Its like. a big devils circle( i don't know if that expression exists in english)
Perhaps you can take a year off school and do an internship in a field which interests you? I took a year break away when I was two years into college because I was burned out on school and just wanted to work for a bit. I worked for a year and then went back and finished my degree. You may change what you want to do again along the way, but it helps to have a college degree these days!

Srijita52

I like when people say everything's going to be okay, it makes me feel calm and relaxed. But I guess not everyone feels this way, I told someone the same today and they got really mad and started cursing me. Maybe I should be more careful with words in the future.

Boby

I like when people say everything's going to be okay, it makes me feel calm and relaxed.

Yeah me too because I'm more used to the opposite were people say I won't make it,encouragement is like an oasis in the desert for me.
And I'm sorry for your little incident with another user,it has happened to me too,not here but on some other forum,I guess some people just want to be like that and they don't want things to be ok.

Srijita52

Yeah me too because I'm more used to the opposite were people say I won't make it,encouragement is like an oasis in the desert for me.
And I'm sorry for your little incident with another user,it has happened to me too,not here but on some other forum,I guess some people just want to be like that and they don't want things to be ok.
I can relate to you, I've forgot the last time I heard any positive encouragement from
anyone around me.

Oh its not about any user here, I was talking about someone in real life. I'm sorry this has happened to you too.

Phoenixx

Finally decided to take a look at my final grades for the semester. Three A's and three B+'s. Yeah, MUCH MUCH better than last semester. :)

MrJones

Finally decided to take a look at my final grades for the semester. Three A's and three B+'s. Yeah, MUCH MUCH better than last semester. :)
That is sooo great Phoenixx! Congrats :)

And congrats to you too, Merel. That's still much better than mine XD >.<

My average in 2 and 2/3 years of uni is 65.3% ... still good enough for me :p

Shy_Gurl2007

I feel like the stupidest person in the world. My Mom asked me to do something for her, but I couldn't understand what she wanted. She got all pissed off and said, "You can't figure anything out!" My parents always make me feel like dirt when I'm wrong. She hasn't said anything else to me.

MikeyC

Congratulations, Phoenixx. You must be really proud of what you've achieved.

I feel like the stupidest person in the world. My Mom asked me to do something for her, but I couldn't understand what she wanted. She got all pissed off and said, "You can't figure anything out!" My parents always make me feel like dirt when I'm wrong. She hasn't said anything else to me.
I'm sorry she said that. Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment and she'll apologise.

nosferatu

I've been sitting here, with phone in hand, for 3 hours trying to think of something remotely interesting to tell you. I really want you to like me.