Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Why wouldn't you have your cake and eat it too? Who are these people that get cake and continue to not eat it?

If I were those people, I'd get my cake, eat it, then clone it, and eat it again! It's cake for crying out loud.

Gaucho

i wish i could find my path in life, only one time something i won't fail at ,and being able to sacrifice for it. i don't want to keep living on this planet for no reason, except for the next morning to wake up and have exactly the same day as before. i can't handle this anymore

MikeyC

Why wouldn't you have your cake and eat it too? Who are these people that get cake and continue to not eat it?

If I were those people, I'd get my cake, eat it, then clone it, and eat it again! It's cake for crying out loud.
Yeah, good point. Have your cake, eat it, make money for more cake, eat that, repeat until death.

i wish i could find my path in life, only one time something i won't fail at ,and being able to sacrifice for it. i don't want to keep living on this planet for no reason, except for the next morning to wake up and have exactly the same day as before. i can't handle this anymore
Finding a path is difficult and you might choose a path, then take a different one later in life. There's no definitive answer here - just do what makes you happy and you'll be okay.

Beatmetrics

She says my space is nice. It feels homey/clean/cozy. And adds I can tell you would be a good mother and a good wife. Thank you i say...

Ads7800

Wishing that Beastie Boys finished their shows with Fight for you Right instead of Sabotage before the unfortunate passing of MCA. ::(:
RIP.

Gaucho

What's wrong?

hey

I don't know what to do,I'm in university but I don't like what I study so far and also my SA and avoidance and depression is very high, my self esteem is 0 id say(highest point), so I just lock myself in my room :( now the first semester ended) my family already invested money in me to be here, so i can't just quit, anyways i wouldn't know what to do anyways, i have no direction.

But at the same time i know that if i continue, it will just be the same, unless i go to therapy, but its just such a big step going to therapy. Also i know that if i continue with this career it won't bring me to any good place, it doesn't interest me, so i have to decide what to do. And i don't know what to do::p:

Its like. a big devils circle( i don't know if that expression exists in english)

Srijita52

hey

I don't know what to do,I'm in university but I don't like what I study so far and also my SA and avoidance and depression is very high, my self esteem is 0 id say(highest point), so I just lock myself in my room :( now the first semester ended) my family already invested money in me to be here, so i can't just quit, anyways i wouldn't know what to do anyways, i have no direction.

But at the same time i know that if i continue, it will just be the same, unless i go to therapy, but its just such a big step going to therapy. Also i know that if i continue with this career it won't bring me to any good place, it doesn't interest me, so i have to decide what to do. And i don't know what to do::p:

Its like. a big devils circle( i don't know if that expression exists in english)
I'm sorry to hear that. I studied something that didn't interest me at all but others thought was practical. Well, it might've been practical but I simply sucked at it. I guess if it doesn't interest you, you shouldn't continue. It won't be helpful in the long run. Try taking a little time to figure out what you want, look for various options, try finding out what interests you most.
Therapy can help, maybe you can consider it. Try taking one step at a time.

dragonoth

I hate that feelings can change. I hate that people can change. And I hate that for some reason I'm not changing along the way with them, side by side, for the better. Always the same. Always stuck.

MikeyC

I'm a little annoyed that my future great-great-great-great-grandchildren haven't used their time travel technology to come visit me.

montejocarlo

Animated-Happy-Mothers-Day.gif

to all the moms on SPW :)

... and also to my mom whom i never told how much i appreciate the things she's done for me.