Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

How_slow_the_Wind

Oh dear. I just realized that my passport can't possibly be renewed before the deadline. Noooooooooooooo*long inhale*ooooooooo....

Man, I was getting all hyped to go to the Netherlands! Unfortunately can't do it next year because of the inflexibility with my third year units. I blame my silly university for contradictory advice regarding deadlines. They even held the info expo a month after the deadline, wtf!?

Anywho, I suppose this will be better for my wallet. Next semester is gonna KILL me, though. My entire inner monologue is just going to be like "I could be chilling in Rotterdam right now..." :rolleyes:

Nathália

^ The best days are when it heavily rains; It soothes me.

I'm feeling very impulsive right now and I'm getting many intrusive thoughts; OCD is horrible. I feel like my OCD is going to really harm me one day, more than it already has. I have a scary urge to want to jump off my roof, now I want to tape my window. I'm not suicidal, I just have the urge to do stupid stuff..... Now I feel pathetic.

AGR

Do women only like *******s or was the majority of men *******s to begin with?:confused:

jk

Visiting a racist themed website sometime ago I realised that a lot of guys in everyplaces have this behavior,I wont lie I have too sometimes,maybe its something which helps somehow,like an evolutionary coping mechanism.

Nathália

a little bit of both??? guys and girls complement each other after all. lol

I Concur.

Some guys a D____ and some girls like D_____.

To the contrary.

Some girls are B_____ and some men like B_____.

Where are all the fun people at ::(: !? Do they really out number people like people on here?

*cliche, I know, but seriously....*

Last edited:
Our tornado watch is officially over. Booyah!

After having jinxed my Flyers into losing, I've been surfing Tumblr. I'm thoroughly addicted. I'm checking out Sims Gone Wrong right now. I remember playing the first version of Sims way back in the day, but it wasn't even close to as intricate as the game is now. Some of these mess ups are really funny. So far, this is my favorite.

tumblr_lqicrhTDTw1qju6n5o1_500.gif

Parenting: You are doing it wrong.

MsBuzzkillington

I can't believe that my Spanish class is finally over. I mean, I still have to take the final but I am taking it in the testing center which means I won't have to go into the class on Tuesday. It... is... over. I just can't believe it.

First of all, I can't believe it is MAY already. School started in January and it is May! May seemed so far away. It seemed so long. I started counting down, only 9 weeks left, 8... and then it was the end.

I wanted to quit so badly. Well, I didn't even want to start. I was dreading the class, thinking about having to talk in front of others, be partners with others. I was panicked and I almost just gave up and didn't even sign up for the class. I made myself do it. Once I got there I wanted to drop it, I just wanted to give up. Every day was a struggle.

Now it is over and I made it. I can't believe I made it. Looking back to the beginning when I almost didn't sign up for the class, I am glad that I did. If I didn't do it I would have had to still take the class at some point. But now it is done and over with.

I have another class I am in, this one I wanted to drop as well. I thought it would never end. But it has. I made it to the end on this one too. I still have to go into this class next Wednesday but it is the last day.

I feel like having a huge party. I feel like I can finally breathe. It makes me feel like, no matter what the situation is there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and you WILL make it there eventually. Things may seem so dark and bleak but when you reach the light, it is just like... wow. I just... wow. haha.

MikeyC

My feet are sooooooo sore. I think I might heat up my strawberry-scented heating pad and throw it on my tootsies :D
Go for it. :)

I can't believe that my Spanish class is finally over. I mean, I still have to take the final but I am taking it in the testing center which means I won't have to go into the class on Tuesday. It... is... over. I just can't believe it.

First of all, I can't believe it is MAY already. School started in January and it is May! May seemed so far away. It seemed so long. I started counting down, only 9 weeks left, 8... and then it was the end.

I wanted to quit so badly. Well, I didn't even want to start. I was dreading the class, thinking about having to talk in front of others, be partners with others. I was panicked and I almost just gave up and didn't even sign up for the class. I made myself do it. Once I got there I wanted to drop it, I just wanted to give up. Every day was a struggle.

Now it is over and I made it. I can't believe I made it. Looking back to the beginning when I almost didn't sign up for the class, I am glad that I did. If I didn't do it I would have had to still take the class at some point. But now it is done and over with.

I have another class I am in, this one I wanted to drop as well. I thought it would never end. But it has. I made it to the end on this one too. I still have to go into this class next Wednesday but it is the last day.

I feel like having a huge party. I feel like I can finally breathe. It makes me feel like, no matter what the situation is there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and you WILL make it there eventually. Things may seem so dark and bleak but when you reach the light, it is just like... wow. I just... wow. haha.
It's finally over! There were some definite dark times in there, but it's good that it's finished. You should definitely reward yourself somehow for making it through the other end.

Roman Legion

I'm having a major anxiety attack right now, have a million things going through my mind at once and it is quite overwhelming, some of them being the very dark side of my thoughts. Music is ineffective at calming my anxiety, neither is anything else..