Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

Good day today so far...
Went to the store by myself, armed with some polarized aviators and my mp3 player.

Now I have everything I need to make a proper lunch.
Creamy tomato soup, sliced baguette, yogurt based caesar salad with lemon-- and butter pecan cupcakes are in the oven.
Listening to some Kyary and making cupcakes -- I can almost not freak out about everything.
Almost.

How many cupcakes are you making? Enough to share?

montejocarlo

So, my family calls and 'invites' me to get lunch. I accept and they say they are going to pick me up after they're done shopping. Ok, so 3 hours pass and I call them back. They already ate and forgot about me.

FML
-____-.
Apparently, nobody remembers me. Ever.

awww... maybe they got super tired from shopping. people tend to become absent-minded when exhausted. there's always a next time.

I hate being in public in general (this never used to be the case), but I especially hate working with the public at my job. So many attractive men and women come in to the store and it just kills me. I try to tell myself I don't care, it doesn't bother me, etc. but I'm just trying to convince myself.

Whether this is true or not, whether I will always feel this way or not - I feel as if I am beneath all of them and will never be a member of their ranks. It's like a beauty caste system and all because of one feature I am in the lowest of ranks, in my mind. Well, actually other features might qualify but especially one.

Gah.

So, my family calls and 'invites' me to get lunch. I accept and they say they are going to pick me up after they're done shopping. Ok, so 3 hours pass and I call them back. They already ate and forgot about me.

FML
-____-.

That's so inconsiderate, geez. :C

Srijita52

FML
-____-.

I'm sorry they did that *hugs* Did you enjoy your cupcakes? And speaking of those how come I didn't get any??

MikeyC

FML
-____-.
That's incredibly sucky. ::(: I'm sorry, Iluv. I would never forget about you.

Although I'm jealous you got to eat cupcakes with Weirdy and I was not invited. -_- ::p:

MikeyC

Yesterday marked 10 years to the day that we moved into this current house. May 4th, 2002. I was 16, still in school, Facebook didn't exist, and my face still had lots of acne. Wow.

Roman Legion

Lol...how are you going to do it?I'm pretty sure you can't hide it so well.

I have an idea based on the arse chewing I got for the time I came in with a mohawk like this..

1512.jpg

My hair meets (or at least nobody said otherwise) regs, but it is really thick on top (Thicker than it appears when brushed) and I can turn just the top into a mohawk off duty and brush it back down on duty..

dsc00915q.jpg

dsc00914i.jpg

dsc00917u.jpg

I'm also going to grow a Charles Bronson mustache (If I can pull that off..lol)

Also, do I have a weird shaped head? I have heard that before and my brother mocks my nose and tells me it's big..

I'm going to try and make this psudo-mohawk top work..

Boby

Also, do I have a weird shaped head? I have heard that before and my brother mocks my nose and tells me it's big..

No man,you have a normal head and if your nose is big than I don't know what to tell about my nose because is bigger than yours::p:

Roman Legion

I thought I still had my old tube of V05, but someone must have tossed it.. So all that is holding it up is water dried with a hair dryer.. Lets hope it stays cohesive until I can find something to keep it up with.. Yeah, it looks like a bird inspired mohawk, but all I have to do for the military is brush it back down.. Easy way to circumvent the regs..

How does it look?

dsc00922t.jpg

dsc00923zl.jpg

dsc00924co.jpg

dsc00925mz.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/8210/dsc00928og.jpg

It will look much better once I get some gel or something in it..

Last edited:

Gaucho

I didn't go to drill this month, but I have to next month and I can expect another arse chewing.. I hate the military, but that's my own opinion..

I don't want this to sound bad, but if u hate it there, then why do you go? aren't there any other options of jobs you could do?

anothr thing, i just saw you pictures you posted, and you are a good-looking man,(no homo)

this_portrait

I've been coming to the realization that my time in college was not as glitz and glamourous as I thought it was going to be. In fact, I would describe my experiences in college as some of the worst so far. Part of me wonders if I should've picked a different school, versus a different major, because I feel like my creativity was very limited in most of the art classes I took. Since I also felt extremely out of place, maybe I would've fit in better elsewhere...