Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Vampayah88

It's funny how a simple smile from someone could make my morning. Today when I was walking down the street my neighbour saw me and gave me a huge genuine smile, he always does that when he sees me, and he's also very polite, tho we never really talk. I just find that really cute. :)

montejocarlo

I'm having a major anxiety attack right now, have a million things going through my mind at once and it is quite overwhelming, some of them being the very dark side of my thoughts. Music is ineffective at calming my anxiety, neither is anything else..

i hope it blows over soon. just try to keep it together. it will pass.

montejocarlo

It's funny how a simple smile from someone could make my morning. Today when I was walking down the street my neighbour saw me and gave me a huge genuine smile, he always does that when he sees me, and he's also very polite, tho we never really talk. I just find that really cute. :)

i hope more people would smile at you everyday... here's mine:

big_smile-10762.gif

outsideroftheoutsiders

People are just making me so [insert swear word] ANGRY

1. people saying they are going to do something AND DONT
2. people being rude about declining an invitation of mine
3. retards and rude people in my uni group

Srijita52

Wow that's very sweet :)

MrJones

I can't believe that my Spanish class is finally over. I mean, I still have to take the final but I am taking it in the testing center which means I won't have to go into the class on Tuesday. It... is... over. I just can't believe it.

First of all, I can't believe it is MAY already. School started in January and it is May! May seemed so far away. It seemed so long. I started counting down, only 9 weeks left, 8... and then it was the end.

I wanted to quit so badly. Well, I didn't even want to start. I was dreading the class, thinking about having to talk in front of others, be partners with others. I was panicked and I almost just gave up and didn't even sign up for the class. I made myself do it. Once I got there I wanted to drop it, I just wanted to give up. Every day was a struggle.

Now it is over and I made it. I can't believe I made it. Looking back to the beginning when I almost didn't sign up for the class, I am glad that I did. If I didn't do it I would have had to still take the class at some point. But now it is done and over with.

I have another class I am in, this one I wanted to drop as well. I thought it would never end. But it has. I made it to the end on this one too. I still have to go into this class next Wednesday but it is the last day.

I feel like having a huge party. I feel like I can finally breathe. It makes me feel like, no matter what the situation is there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and you WILL make it there eventually. Things may seem so dark and bleak but when you reach the light, it is just like... wow. I just... wow. haha.
Congratulations Buzzy!! You worked very hard and now you should be proud of yourself :)

WeirdyMcGee

Good day today so far...
Went to the store by myself, armed with some polarized aviators and my mp3 player.

Now I have everything I need to make a proper lunch.
Creamy tomato soup, sliced baguette, yogurt based caesar salad with lemon-- and butter pecan cupcakes are in the oven.
Listening to some Kyary and making cupcakes -- I can almost not freak out about everything.
Almost.

DeadmanWalking

Good day today so far...
Went to the store by myself, armed with some polarized aviators and my mp3 player.

Now I have everything I need to make a proper lunch.
Creamy tomato soup, sliced baguette, yogurt based caesar salad with lemon-- and butter pecan cupcakes are in the oven.
Listening to some Kyary and making cupcakes -- I can almost not freak out about everything.
Almost.

Final Fantasy XII - Victory Fanfare - YouTube

And Gaucho, you could just go out anyway and enjoy some time by yourself:). Maybe make some friends out there.

Iluv

So, my family calls and 'invites' me to get lunch. I accept and they say they are going to pick me up after they're done shopping. Ok, so 3 hours pass and I call them back. They already ate and forgot about me.

FML
-____-.
Apparently, nobody remembers me. Ever.

MrJones

So, my family calls and 'invites' me to get lunch. I accept and they say they are going to pick me up after they're done shopping. Ok, so 3 hours pass and I call them back. They already ate and forgot about me.

FML
-____-.
I'm really sorry Iluv, that's awful ::(:
*lots of hugs*

I always remember you, if that makes you feel any better. You're my friend :)
*moar hugsss*

WeirdyMcGee

FML
-____-.

pfff-- that's dumb.
Come over and eat cupcakes with me!
I'll make sure to stickynote all over my desktop so I won't forget!

Iluv

pfff-- that's dumb.
Come over and eat cupcakes with me!
I'll make sure to stickynote all over my desktop so I won't forget!

CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to come over and eat them with you! Thanks Weirdy, you rock :3!

I'm really sorry Iluv, that's awful ::(:
*lots of hugs*

I always remember you, if that makes you feel any better. You're my friend :)
*moar hugsss*

Thank you for all the hugs!
That makes me feel a lot better. pokemon friends 4eva!!! :)

Phoenixx

FML
-____-.
^ Aw, that's so sad. ::(: Can't believe your family would do that. I was gonna offer for you to come over here and we could make a meal, but I see you already went to Weirdy's for cupcakes. ::p:

N0D

Banned
i looked everywhere i could think of and i can't find my fight club dvd...this is highly frustrating! :mad:

SilentBird

I can't believe that my Spanish class is finally over. I mean, I still have to take the final but I am taking it in the testing center which means I won't have to go into the class on Tuesday. It... is... over. I just can't believe it.

First of all, I can't believe it is MAY already. School started in January and it is May! May seemed so far away. It seemed so long. I started counting down, only 9 weeks left, 8... and then it was the end.

I wanted to quit so badly. Well, I didn't even want to start. I was dreading the class, thinking about having to talk in front of others, be partners with others. I was panicked and I almost just gave up and didn't even sign up for the class. I made myself do it. Once I got there I wanted to drop it, I just wanted to give up. Every day was a struggle.

Now it is over and I made it. I can't believe I made it. Looking back to the beginning when I almost didn't sign up for the class, I am glad that I did. If I didn't do it I would have had to still take the class at some point. But now it is done and over with.

I have another class I am in, this one I wanted to drop as well. I thought it would never end. But it has. I made it to the end on this one too. I still have to go into this class next Wednesday but it is the last day.

I feel like having a huge party. I feel like I can finally breathe. It makes me feel like, no matter what the situation is there IS a light at the end of the tunnel and you WILL make it there eventually. Things may seem so dark and bleak but when you reach the light, it is just like... wow. I just... wow. haha.

That's a great lesson in persistence. Well done :) I wonder what I can sink my teeth into. I've been told I need [mental] stimulation.

i looked everywhere i could think of and i can't find my fight club dvd...this is highly frustrating! :mad:

You can borrow my VHS tape ::p: