Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

xDreamseller

I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I can't miss college today.
I wish my classes didn't start so late in the day. I just spend all day leading up to them worrying about them.

I usually work from 1pm-5pm or 5pm-10pm...I either spend all day sitting around waiting to start work or I sleep until it's time for work.

MikeyC

Ended up spending longer than I expected at the mall today. I got a chocolate whip frappe from a brand new chocolate bar that's opened. It was expensive but absolutely delicious. I bought a new DVD player that my parents are getting (and I'm getting one from the lounge room), and I signed my life away on a phone plan. I now have an iPhone. Yeah, I'm a puppet to Apple's strings.

Not a bad day overall.

My term at work is coming to an end, which is kinda pulling me in two directions right now.

At one hand I'm glad I'm leaving because I don't like going there (despite the people there being awesomely nice), but on the other I KNOW this calls in a new era of people pushing me into situations that are extremely stressful, not to mention the related guilt tripping.

I've worked there for almost a year and a half. It has become a routine that's going to be odd letting go. All of it has given me a headache.

MikeyC

My term at work is coming to an end, which is kinda pulling me in two directions right now.

At one hand I'm glad I'm leaving because I don't like going there (despite the people there being awesomely nice), but on the other I KNOW this calls in a new era of people pushing me into situations that are extremely stressful, not to mention the related guilt tripping.

I've worked there for almost a year and a half. It has become a routine that's going to be odd letting go. All of it has given me a headache.
Breaking out of a massive routine will always be difficult. I know you'll do fine, though.

Srijita52

It might be difficult to break the routine first but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
Ended up spending longer than I expected at the mall today. I got a chocolate whip frappe from a brand new chocolate bar that's opened. It was expensive but absolutely delicious. I bought a new DVD player that my parents are getting (and I'm getting one from the lounge room), and I signed my life away on a phone plan. I now have an iPhone. Yeah, I'm a puppet to Apple's strings.

Not a bad day overall.
I'm glad you had an overall good day :)

Phoenixx

Not a bad day overall.
^ Sounds like you had a really fun day! While I'm not a fan of iPhones, or any Apple products for that matter, I gotta say I love the camera on those things.

How_slow_the_Wind

I am very nervous/excited about making plans to do a student exchange to Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I've been living with my parents so far, so it will be pretty crazy having to manage my own finances, arranging flights/transport, accomodation and living with a roomate(hopefully they will be nice) whilst being in a completely foreign environment for about 3-4 months. It should be pretty rewarding though, in terms of gaining a sense of independance and a new perspective of the world.

This is all specualtive, of course, I still have to submit the application and wait if I am accepted.

I am very nervous/excited about making plans to do a student exchange to Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I've been living with my parents so far, so it will be pretty crazy having to manage my own finances, arranging flights/transport, accomodation and living with a roomate(hopefully they will be nice) whilst being in a completely foreign environment for about 3-4 months. It should be pretty rewarding though, in terms of gaining a sense of independance and a new perspective of the world.

This is all specualtive, of course, I still have to submit the application and wait if I am accepted.

Hey, that's so cool, you'll be in the Netherlands! I am close to Rotterdam lol haha, so if you ever need a friend to hang out with :)

It must be very exciting indeed and scary at first, a whole new invironment and different people in a house. That's very scary I can believe, but still it's very BRAVE of you and I hope you will learn a lot from the people and let's hope they are very nice friendly kinds, because a lot of Dutch people are pretty laid back and caring. :) Have a good time! :)

Though I would've loved to be your exchanger haha Would love to experience that some day :D

MikeyC

^ Sounds like you had a really fun day! While I'm not a fan of iPhones, or any Apple products for that matter, I gotta say I love the camera on those things.
Not many people like Apple's products. The guy serving me at the store was giving me some sass about choosing the iPhone over others. He should've been bending over backwards for me! Haha.

The camera is indeed very good.

Ooh, how exciting! I hope you end up doing it!

N0D

Banned
feeling jealous of people in relationships or married...i wanna feel needed and have someone to lean on...

Gaucho

sad, out of energy,emptiness, loneliness, and only a little light in the tunnel left, what one day will also disappear if i continue this path

MikeyC

I'm not sure about that. Aren't Apple supposed to have more money than the US government? Someone's buying their stuff. ;)
Yeah, those suckers!

This place makes me feel terrible sometimes -____________-
Aw. ::(: I don't know if you mean SPW or where you're living. If it's here, maybe you need a bit of a break? You can chat to me whenever you like.

eat cheese before bed ---> Have a nightmare ---> Wake up and feel good about reality, albeit if only briefly
Hmm, I must remember to eat cheese prior to bed. ;)